The following changes were made on 31.05.2021
Completion: also, language and country will be collected automatically by the Playstore
- When you download and install the Application on your mobile device, the Application automatically collects information about the type of your mobile device, the language, the country and the type and version of the mobile device operating system
Adjustment regarding registration:
- Registration with us might be mandatory in order to be able to use the Application
Simplification and completion regarding data collection:
- the IP address, channel and name of your home network
- version, status, configuration and mac address of the Zigbee devices (lamps, luminaires, plugs, sensors, switches and gateways) you use
- the scenes and groups that you have created
- your preferences (e.g. light curves, time zone)
Location data are always stored anonymised:
- Location (optional): to enable the sunrise & sunset function of the Application. Your location data will always be stored anonymised with only one decimal. This allows your location to be determined with an accuracy of ~11km
Addition in case of cloud service shut down:
- In the event of deactivation of the Lightify cloud servers, collected information as referenced above shall only be stored locally
The following changes were made on 23.09.2019
Change the tracking tool from eTracker to Google Analytics:
This Application uses technology of Google Analytics for Firebase ( https://firebase.google.com) to collect, process and store data for marketing and optimization purposes. This data can be used to create a user profile under a pseudonym. Unless you provide us with your consent, the collected data will not be used to identify you, and it will not be combined with your personal data. You can opt-out of the data collection, processing and storage at any time with effect for the future by unticking the respective checkbox in the settings of the Application.
The following changes were made on 25.05.2018
Adaptation of the paragraph regarding the DSGVO amendments in May 2018:
Article 6 (1) lit. b GDPR constitutes the legal basis for the processing of the data. The purpose of data processing is to fulfil a contract, or the performance of pre-contractual measures.
Supplementary information to list the use of your personal data:
We use your personal data to provide, maintain and improve our Application services, to communicate with you, and, if you have consented to such use, for marketing purposes.
In particular, we use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide, maintain and improve the Application and our services to you
- To inform you about new versions or features of the Application
- To respond to your questions and requests, including your customer service inquiries
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers, promotions rewards and events offered by us, our affiliates, or our business partners, provided that you gave your consent to receive such email marketing from us
- To monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with the Application
- To send you notifications or emails related to your use of the Application and the service in general (e.g. technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages)
No changes in content only merging the paragraphs data retention and storage:
We will retain your personal data on our systems for as long as you use the Application and for as long as it is necessary to provide you with the service featured by the Application.
If you de-install the Application from your mobile device, all data stored within the Application will be deleted. If you would like to delete your account, please send an email to Lightify@osram.com or contact us via the address as displayed below in the “Contact us” section.