OSRAM Procure to Pay via SAPAriba
OSRAM uses SAP Ariba solution for its purchasing and invoicing processes. Purchase orders for indirect materials & services are sent electronically via the Ariba Network. As an OSRAM supplier for indirect material & services you will therefore be asked to collaborate via Ariba Network for Purchase Orders, Order Confirmation, Ship Notice and Invoice handling.
SAPAriba is one of the leading cloud-based procurement platforms.
- Focus on "indirect materials", i.e. equipment, services and non-production materials
- Internal and external networking and facilitation of the collaboration
- Automate a lot of previously manual process components of requisition, incl. goods receipts and invoicing
- Various companies can build a global network of partner for business transactions.
To get a first glance on what SAPAriba can provide you, please join one of the free webinars
- Reduced system complexity through one agile & scalable platform
- Improved P2P process by increased automation & enhanced data quality
- Simplified cooperation through real-time information & data exchange
- Standardization: Integration of goods and services in catalogues
- Streamlined customer procurement process, unified company-wide, on a single platform
We will be processing procure to pay related transactions (order processes and invoices) electronically via the Ariba Network for all Indirect Material and Services. In order to exchange documents with OSRAM, (order confirmation, ship notices and invoices), you will need an Ariba Network Account.
Regardless which account type you will choose for your company, we would ask you for this preparation:
- Add the mail email@example.com to your mail list, so that it is ensured that orders sent to you via SAPAriba will be accepted by your mail system.
- Latest with the first order sent to you via SAP Ariba you will also be asked to create an Account on SAPAriba Network.
- You can already create a free-of-charge Standard Account here
- As soon as you received the first Purchase Order via SAP Ariba, you are required to also hand in your Invoice via SAPAriba.
Depending on the revenue and transaction volume with OSRAM and your preferred technical connection level, you can choose between 2 account types
- Standard Account - you can register here free of charge
- Enterprise Account - best choice if you fulfil one ore more of the listed aspects:
- Electronic catalogues in place
- EDI connection
- High number of documents to exchange with OSRAM (PO, Invoice, Service Entry Sheets, Service Invoices)
Please contact SAPAribafirstname.lastname@example.org to start your individual Enterprise Account onboarding.
All other suppliers can start transacting via a free of charge Standard Account:
- In the first OSRAM Purchase Order send to you via SAPAriba you will be asked to either create an ANID or log in to Ariba with your excisting Account.
- Please ensure that your mail system accepts the mail contact email@example.com as our Purchase Orders will be sent via this mail address.