OSRAM – your KNX lighting partner
OSRAM delivers KNX lighting solutions for your needs
Lighting represents one of the largest domains of KNX applications. For your projects, OSRAM offers a variety of solutions.
The DALI Pro light management system with KNX connection
- Single luminaire, group and scene control even for entire floors.
- Integrated light control functions such as switching, dimming, presence detection, daylight harvesting and scenes, as well as features for colour temperatures (TW), coloured light (RGB) and dynamic colour changes (e. g. HCL, daylight simulation) – also with real-time clock and via the smartphone / iPad app.
- A DALI Pro KNX controls up to four DALI channels with up to 64 addresses and up to50 sensors each. To implement larger projects, four devices are combined to a control system via LAN.
- Group addresses can be freely assigned via the DALI Pro software.
1. Use cost-efficient DALI devices in your project
— Fast integration of dimmable DALI devices and DALI sensors— Luminaire information available via KNX (e.g. lamp status)
2. Use smart lighting in your KNX project to improve the light experience for you
— Control color and Tunable White DALI devices with KNX (e.g. HCL/TW with DT8)— Retrieve real-time luminaire information in your KNX environment (e.g. operating hours, max. temperature power metering)— Direct control lighting and more via smartphone/tablet
3. Connect your light to the Internet of Things (IoT)
— Light and KNX solutions will have connectivity to the cloud— Cloud integration gives you, for example, the benefits of multibuilding benchmarking, space optimization and further applications beyond lighting— OSRAM will also be your partner for KNX IoT solutions, providing secure cloud access and further services