DS Newsletter Archive
You have missed an issue of the OEM newsletter? Here you will find the last, already published editions of the newsletter OEM.
You want to receive our newsletter on a regular basis, then subscribing to this easy here. We inform you regularly about product news, technical applications and online trainings.Please click here to register for our Newsletter
November 2020: Light under control
- Now simpler than ever: wireless light management
- Versatility at a new level for the easy design of lighting concepts and luminaires
- Case study: Indoor gym lighting, DIEz ARENA, Diez – Germany
October 2020: Your access to the world of IoT
- The new IoT-capable light management system
- Tunable White – user-friendly configuration in the T4T cloud
- Find out about the benefits of our new flexible LED strips LINEARlight Flex Uniformity
September 2020: Autumn News – HubSense QBM and even more to discover
- New HubSense sensors: QBM 220-240 LS/PD CI and QBM 220-240 LS/PD HB CI
- Easy to install, ready for the future: HubSense QBM pushbutton coupler
- Case Study: Office lighting – Vaudoise Assurances, Winterthur, Switzerland
July 2020: LED driver classification provides orientation
- Which of the OSRAM LED drivers fits the best to your needs?
- KIT PrevaLED COIN 50 COB G2 – picked, installed, ready to go!
- Now also as an SELV version: ICUTRONIC ETi DALI with DALI-2 certification
June 2020: Focus on innovation, rely on efficient tools for future-proof systems
- All at a glance: Discover our broad range of TEC Flex products
- BackLED AREA G1 – Backlighting large areas evenly and efficiently
- Extremely compact LED drivers for slim track systems: the versatile OT FIT CS T product range
May 2020: Benefit from enhanced performance – with our new drivers and flexible LED strips!
- TEC Flex Generation 1 – our new, extremely flexible LED strip portfolio
- Top performance for trunking systems and high-bay luminaires
- You don’t need to be an all-rounder to be FIT: ICUTRONIC IT FIT – LED drivers
April 2020: All you need for an easy upgrade and smart systems
- Installing a HubSense network with luminaires the easy way
- Wireless lighting control – now easier than ever before
- Generation change: new LED modules for recessed ceiling luminaires
April Special 2020: Wireless lighting control with HubSense: Intuitive, simple and flexibly scalable
- Intuitive commissioning experience
- OSRAM partnership with Silvair: "For an open system solution"
- HubSense for advanced users: Workshops in the OSRAM DS Light Academy
March 2020: Leverage the full potential of intelligent lighting technology
- Intelligent data usage for spotlights and downlights
- Staying ahead with state-of-the-art technology
- Optimized lighting for industry and retail
February 2020: For slim luminaires with power and data for IoT
- Light and Building 2020 postponed to September
- State-of-the-art lighting for today’s modern world
- OSRAM complements its OT FIT LED driver portfolio
February special 2020: Explore the infinite possibilities at Light+Building 2020!
- Explore the possibilities of Connection
- Explore the possibilities of Health & Well-being
- Explore the possibilities of Safety & Security
January 2020: Light + Building trade fair and cutting-edge lighting solutions from OSRAM
- OSRAM at Light+Building 2020 – Hall 8.0, Booth F30
- Low height of only 16 mm for sophisticated luminaire design
- Case study: Dubai Mall indoor and outdoor lighting – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
December 2019: Smart into the New Year – with our latest year-end news
- Compact and ready for the IoT: OTi DALI NFC
- LED drivers for emergency lighting (EL)
- Available from now on: the Tuner4TRONIC software update v3.11
November 2019: New LED drivers: advanced fields of application, user-friendly connection
- DEXAL LED driver for smartly connected lighting systems
- Simply perfect for dimmable LED spotlights: OT FIT 8/18 CS PC
- Flexible all-rounders for unobtrusive luminaire systems: ELEMENT S
November special 2019: Easy retrofit of lighting control – now wireless with HubSense
- Easier than you think: HubSense in office modernization
- Pre-commissioning, installing and assigning – 1-2-3, done!
- Simple, useful and scalable retrofit projects
October 2019: FIT on the linear line – The new linear lighting systems provide power for your projects
- Cost-efficient packages for switchable luminaires
- 16 mm flat drivers for elegant office luminaire design
- Robust all-rounders: PrevaLED Linear IND G1 LED modules and OT IND LED drivers
October Special 2019: Brilliant technology for radiant design structures
- Imposing installations – automatically controlled
- SYMPL Light Management for large-area outdoor installations
- Dynamic lighting in confined spaces: wireless solutions
September 2019: 3 brand new innovations: for horticulture or industrial lighting – or with the well-proven basic features
- IoT for industry – predictive DEXAL LED drivers
- Uncompromising performance, minimal cost: ICUTRONIC ETi DALI
- Strong lighting for strong plant growth
July/August 2019: Perfect linear illumination – benefit systematically, with a system package
- Comprehensive portfolio for high performance and high efficiency
- PrevaLED Linear G5: high efficiency and cost effectiveness combined
- Cost-efficient system solution for office and industrial lighting: BASIC Linear G3 LED-Module
June 2019: Are you ready to use sophisticated lighting technology for data communication?
- Stylish appearance and DIM to Warm: simply priceless for your guests’ wellbeing
- Fit for the Internet of Things (IoT) – with smart OSRAM LED drivers
- The perfect overview: Smart light management from Basic to Professional
June Special 2019: The new digital city infrastructure with DEXAL
- Cities and municipalities get ready for the future – with DEXAL!
- Lighting as the backbone of the IoT
- Interview with Anett Wagner, Product Manager Outdoor Lighting Siteco Beleuchtungstechnik GmbH
May 2019: Look for quality and power – enjoy more performance and efficiency!
- Flat and flexible LED driver for your office projects
- Compact power wonder for recessed LED ceiling luminaires
- Online-Tool Driver Selector
May Special 2019: Light is the soul of architecture
- Wall washing, wall grazing and general lighting come in one system
- The ideal partner for outdoor installations
April 2019: Plug and play or individual adjustment – solutions for Tunable White and HCL
- Create Tunable White and Human Centric Lighting with OSRAM
- Simple color and brightness control for standing luminaires
- Highlighting architectural details
April Special 2019: The digital infrastructure – now with DEXAL!
- Luminaires with DEXAL technology provide data for smart, radio-based networks
- Interview with Hannes Wagner, Product Manager at OSRAM
- Open standard for future-proof lighting systems
March 2019: Smart programming of indoor and outdoor luminaires has never been easier!
- With just a few clicks: Programming indoor luminaires and street lights via smartphone app
- Flat design for extensive data exchange – the new OTi DALI NFC F L LED driver family
- Simple, short and cost-efficient – the solid LED driver
March 2019 Special: Light is the soul of architecture
- Aesthetic design that makes your heart beat faster – LINEARlight Rigid NICHE
- Modular lighting solution for miniaturized luminaires
February 2019: Ready for wireless technologies, for connected light?
- Your know-how for dynamic Tunable White systems!
- Connected light with the new DEXAL driver OTi DX D NFC L
- LED drivers with NFC interface save time and money
January 2019: Follow the digital trend – start your projects with a system solution!
- 2019 is the Year of IoT Lighting
- Make up your mind quickly and secure one of the last remaining places!
- Fashion and food in special lighting from OSRAM