BackLED M Plus HO G1
Product family features
- Connected with flexible cables
- Type of protection (modules): IP66
- Color rendering index Ra: > 80
- CE marked and UL listed
- Lifetime (L70/B50): 50,000 h
- Cable: available in two lengths to suit luminaire design
Product family benefits
- Uniform illumination at high LED pitches thanks to Square Lens technology
- Modules are compatible with BackLED mounting profile
- Significantly better application efficiency compared to systems without lenses
- Several options for quick and simple mounting: bolting or snap-in
- Consistent white light (Standard Deviation of Color Matching SDCM: < 3)
- ENEC certified
- 5 year guarantee
Equipment / Accessories
- BackLED mounting profile BA-SM-MP
- Several types of OPTOTRONIC 12 V power supplies available
Information about Family
The IP66-protected and robustly encapsulated modules of BackLED M Plus HO G1 are joined by flexible cables, have a long lifespan and module efficacy of up to 101 lm / W. This makes BackLED M Plus HO G1 ideal for use in signage and illuminated advertising, including outside (if you install it in enclosed light boxes or channel letters). You can also use BackLED M Plus HO G1 for the LED backlighting of small and / or flat channel letters and single or double-sided light boxes. With several options for quick and easy mounting, uniform illumination at high LED pitches (thanks to Square Lens technology) and consistent white light (SDCM < 3) BackLED M Plus HO G1 gives you significantly better application efficiency than systems without lenses, is ENEC certified and comes with a 5 year guarantee.
Areas of application
- Signage and illuminated advertising
- Backlighting of small and/or flat channel letters
- Backlighting of single and double-sided light boxes
- Permanent outdoor use in enclosed light boxes or channel letters
References / Links
For more information on the multi-level guarantee and the terms and conditions of the guarantee visit www.osram.com/system-guarantee
Ecodesign regulation information:
- This product is considered to be a "containing product" in the sense of Regulations (EU) 2019/2020 and (EU) 2019/2015.
- Tolerances of the reported values, are according to LED Modules Performance standard IEC/EN 62717.
- In general, the replacement of the contained light sources without permanent damage to the product with the use of common available tools is possible in the final application when they can be dismantled from the installation environment and substituted for the necessary number of light sources restoring its full electrical/mechanical/thermal/optical functionality by means of a professional installer.
- Dismantling of light sources from containing products at end of life: Containing products with light sources which are scalable in length can be cut to the length of the contained light source and if applicable mechanically detached from protective and/or optical covers. Containing products shall be separated from building material and/or from other additional mounting accessories by means of a professional installer.
Separate control gear and light sources must be disposed of at certified disposal companies in accordance with Directive 2012/19/EU (WEEE) in the EU and with Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations 2013 in the UK. For this purpose, collection points for recycling centres and take-back systems (CRSO) are available from retailers or private disposal companies, which accept separate control gear and light sources free of charge. In this way, raw materials are conserved and materials are recycled.