BackLED Mini S CP G4
Product family features
- Color consistency in 3 SDCM
- Oval Optics technology
- Wide CCT options available
- IP66 Rated
Product family benefits
- High module flux output up to 39 lm
- Energy saving with high efficacy
- Ultra slim size for Max design freedom
- Good solution to reduce system cost
|3000 K||80||36 lm||0.36 W||100 lm/W|
|4000 K||80||39 lm||0.36 W||108.3 lm/W|
|6500 K||80||39 lm||0.36 W||108.3 lm/W|
|7100 K||80||39 lm||0.36 W||108.3 lm/W|
|10000 K||80||36 lm||0.36 W||100 lm/W|
Information about Family
Areas of application
- Channel letters
Ecodesign regulation information:
- This product is considered to be a "containing product" in the sense of Regulations (EU) 2019/2020 and (EU) 2019/2015.
- Tolerances of the reported values, are according to LED Modules Performance standard IEC/EN 62717.
- In general, the replacement of the contained light sources without permanent damage to the product with the use of common available tools is possible in the final application when they can be dismantled from the installation environment and substituted for the necessary number of light sources restoring its full electrical/mechanical/thermal/optical functionality by means of a professional installer.
- Dismantling of light sources from containing products at end of life: Containing products with light sources which are scalable in length can be cut to the length of the contained light source and if applicable mechanically detached from protective and/or optical covers. Containing products shall be separated from building material and/or from other additional mounting accessories by means of a professional installer.
Separate control gear and light sources must be disposed of at certified disposal companies in accordance with Directive 2012/19/EU (WEEE) in the EU and with Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations 2013 in the UK. For this purpose, collection points for recycling centres and take-back systems (CRSO) are available from retailers or private disposal companies, which accept separate control gear and light sources free of charge. In this way, raw materials are conserved and materials are recycled.