BackLED RGBW Plus G2
Product family features
- Connected with flexible cables
- Type of protection (modules): IP66/IP68
- Special robust encapsulation
- CE marked
- Dimmable by pulse width modulation (PWM)
Product family benefits
- Simple fixing with M3 screws
- Broad color mixing palette (in connection with light management systems)
- Uniform backlighting of large surfaces thanks to extremely wide angle optics
- Simple connection with open cable ends
- Consistent white light (Standard Deviation of Color Matching SDCM: < 5)
- 5 year guarantee
Equipment / Accessories
- Several types of OPTOTRONIC 24 V power supplies available
- BoxLED mounting profile BX-MP
Information about Family
You can create stunning light effects with BackLED RGBW Plus G2, a string of IP66 protected, robustly encapsulated LED modules that are connected with flexible cable. This module is dimmable with pulse width modulation (PWM) and matches several variants of the OPTOTRONIC 24 V power supply. BackLED RGBW Plus G2 is ideal if you need to create dynamic color backlighting and mood lighting, and you can install it outside if you put it in an enclosed light box or channel letters. It is also good for spas, trade fairs, shoplighting and restaurant lighting. Simple to fix (just use M3 screws), when you use it with a light management system (LMS) BackLED RGBW Plus G2 gives you a broad color mixing palette, while its extremely wide angle optics let you uniformly backlight large surfaces. It is simple to connect with open cable ends, and comes with a 5 year guarantee.
Areas of application
- Special-purpose and decorative lighting applications
- Dynamic color backlighting
- Dynamic mood lighting
- Trade fair lighting
- Permanent outdoor use in enclosed light boxes or channel letters
References / Links
For more information on the multi-level guarantee and the terms and conditions of the guarantee visit https://www.inventronics-light.com/multilevel-guarantees
Ecodesign regulation information:
- This product is considered to be a "containing product" in the sense of Regulations (EU) 2019/2020 and (EU) 2019/2015.
- Tolerances of the reported values, are according to LED Modules Performance standard IEC/EN 62717.
- In general, the replacement of the contained light sources without permanent damage to the product with the use of common available tools is possible in the final application when they can be dismantled from the installation environment and substituted for the necessary number of light sources restoring its full electrical/mechanical/thermal/optical functionality by means of a professional installer.
- Dismantling of light sources from containing products at end of life: Containing products with light sources which are scalable in length can be cut to the length of the contained light source and if applicable mechanically detached from protective and/or optical covers. Containing products shall be separated from building material and/or from other additional mounting accessories by means of a professional installer.
Separate control gear and light sources must be disposed of at certified disposal companies in accordance with Directive 2012/19/EU (WEEE) in the EU and with Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations 2013 in the UK. For this purpose, collection points for recycling centres and take-back systems (CRSO) are available from retailers or private disposal companies, which accept separate control gear and light sources free of charge. In this way, raw materials are conserved and materials are recycled.