BackLED TW Plus G2
Product family features
- Connected with flexible cables
- Type of protection (modules): IP66/IP68
- Light color: dynamic 2700 6500 K
- Special robust encapsulation
- CE marked
Product family benefits
- Flexible programmable lighting moods in connection with light management systems
- Uniform backlighting of large surfaces thanks to extremely wide angle optics
- Simple fixing with M3 screws
- UV and IR-free light preserves exhibits
- Consistent white light (Standard Deviation of Color Matching SDCM: < 3)
- 5 year guarantee
Equipment / Accessories
- Seven types of OPTOTRONIC 24 V power supplies available
- BoxLED mounting profile BX-MP
BA-TW-PL 827-865 G2
|White||12||460 lm||4.8 W||95.8 lm/W|
Information about Family
The robustly encapsulated, IP66-protected modules of BackLED TW Plus G2 are connected with flexible cables, and give you consistent white light (SDCM < 3) that is free of UV and IR. This protects what it lights, making BackLED TW Plus G2 ideal for display lighting in museums and for gallery lighting. It is also good for daylight simulation, spas, shoplighting, office lighting you can install it permanently outside, if it is within an enclosed light box or channel letters. Extremely wide angle optics make BackLED TW Plus G2 ideal for the uniform backlighting of large surfaces, and using it with a light management system (LMS) gives you the option to flexibly program lighting moods. This module matches several options from the OPTOTRONIC 24 V power supply range, and the BoxLED mounting profile BX-MP.
Areas of application
- Daylight simulation
- Museums, art galleries
- Permanent outdoor use in enclosed light boxes or channel letters
References / Links
For more information on the multi-level guarantee and the terms and conditions of the guarantee visit www.osram.com/system-guarantee
Ecodesign regulation information:
- This product is considered to be a "containing product" in the sense of Regulations (EU) 2019/2020 and (EU) 2019/2015.
- Tolerances of the reported values, are according to LED Modules Performance standard IEC/EN 62717.
- In general, the replacement of the contained light sources without permanent damage to the product with the use of common available tools is possible in the final application when they can be dismantled from the installation environment and substituted for the necessary number of light sources restoring its full electrical/mechanical/thermal/optical functionality by means of a professional installer.
- Dismantling of light sources from containing products at end of life: Containing products with light sources which are scalable in length can be cut to the length of the contained light source and if applicable mechanically detached from protective and/or optical covers. Containing products shall be separated from building material and/or from other additional mounting accessories by means of a professional installer.
Separate control gear and light sources must be disposed of at certified disposal companies in accordance with Directive 2012/19/EU (WEEE) in the EU and with Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations 2013 in the UK. For this purpose, collection points for recycling centres and take-back systems (CRSO) are available from retailers or private disposal companies, which accept separate control gear and light sources free of charge. In this way, raw materials are conserved and materials are recycled.