BoxLED Indoor L Plus
Product family features
- Chain of 16 linear LED modules for EU market, 20 linear LED modules for Asian
- Connected with flexible cables
Product family benefits
- Modules are compatible with BackLED mounting profile
- Uniform illumination thanks to optimized elliptical lenses
- Several options for quick and simple mounting: bolting or snap-in
- Very high module efficacy: up to 106 lm/W
- Consistent white light (Standard Deviation of Color Matching SDCM: < 3)
- Very long lifetime: up to 50,000 h (L70/B50)
- ENEC certified
- 5 year guarantee
Equipment / Accessories
- Several types of OPTOTRONIC 24 V power supplies available
BXI-L-PL 865 G1
|6500 K||>80||638 lm||6.0 W||106/96 lm/W|
Information about Family
BoxLED Indoor L Plus is a chain of robustly-encapsulated, linear LED modules (16 modules in the EU, 20 in Asia) linked by flexible cables. It is ideal when you need to create signage or illuminated advertising, or to illuminate single and double-sided light boxes. BoxLED Indoor L Plus gives you very high module efficacy (up to 106 lm / W), a long lifespan (up to 50,000 h), consistent white light and uniform illumination thanks to its optimized elliptical lenses. You can use it with the BackLED mounting profile, and it is compatible with several OPTOTRONIC 24 V power supplies. BoxLED Indoor L Plus gives you several options for quick and simple mounting, is ENEC certified and comes with a 5 year guarantee.
Areas of application
- Signage and illuminated advertising
- Illumination of single and double-sided light boxes
References / Links
For more information on the multi-level guarantee and the terms and conditions of the guarantee visit https://www.inventronics-light.com/multilevel-guarantees
Ecodesign regulation information:
- This product is considered to be a "containing product" in the sense of Regulations (EU) 2019/2020 and (EU) 2019/2015.
- Tolerances of the reported values, are according to LED Modules Performance standard IEC/EN 62717.
- In general, the replacement of the contained light sources without permanent damage to the product with the use of common available tools is possible in the final application when they can be dismantled from the installation environment and substituted for the necessary number of light sources restoring its full electrical/mechanical/thermal/optical functionality by means of a professional installer.
- Dismantling of light sources from containing products at end of life: Containing products with light sources which are scalable in length can be cut to the length of the contained light source and if applicable mechanically detached from protective and/or optical covers. Containing products shall be separated from building material and/or from other additional mounting accessories by means of a professional installer.
Separate control gear and light sources must be disposed of at certified disposal companies in accordance with Directive 2012/19/EU (WEEE) in the EU and with Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations 2013 in the UK. For this purpose, collection points for recycling centres and take-back systems (CRSO) are available from retailers or private disposal companies, which accept separate control gear and light sources free of charge. In this way, raw materials are conserved and materials are recycled.