BoxLED L Plus G3
Product family features
- Connected with flexible cables
- Type of protection (modules): IP66/IP68
- Single bin LEDs for all CCTs
- Consistent white light: < 3 SDCM
- CE marked, ENEC certified, UL recognized component
Product family benefits
- Uniform illumination thanks to optimized elliptical lenses
- Click and Play: quick and easy click-in of the LED modules, no tools needed
- Dimming capability: 1 10 V, DALI and DMX methods
- Very long lifetime: up to 50,000 h (L70/B50)
- 5 year guarantee
Equipment / Accessories
- Several types of OPTOTRONIC 12 V LED drivers available
- Mounting profile BX-MP
Information about Family
Areas of application
- Permanent outdoor use in enclosed light boxes
- Signage and illuminated advertising
- Illumination of single and double-sided light boxes
- Cove lighting
References / Links
For more information on the multi-level guarantee and the terms and conditions of the guarantee visit www.osram.com/system-guarantee
Ecodesign regulation information:
- This product is considered to be a "containing product" in the sense of Regulations (EU) 2019/2020 and (EU) 2019/2015.
- Tolerances of the reported values, are according to LED Modules Performance standard IEC/EN 62717.
- In general, the replacement of the contained light sources without permanent damage to the product with the use of common available tools is possible in the final application when they can be dismantled from the installation environment and substituted for the necessary number of light sources restoring its full electrical/mechanical/thermal/optical functionality by means of a professional installer.
- Dismantling of light sources from containing products at end of life: Containing products with light sources which are scalable in length can be cut to the length of the contained light source and if applicable mechanically detached from protective and/or optical covers. Containing products shall be separated from building material and/or from other additional mounting accessories by means of a professional installer.
Separate control gear and light sources must be disposed of at certified disposal companies in accordance with Directive 2012/19/EU (WEEE) in the EU and with Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations 2013 in the UK. For this purpose, collection points for recycling centres and take-back systems (CRSO) are available from retailers or private disposal companies, which accept separate control gear and light sources free of charge. In this way, raw materials are conserved and materials are recycled.