BoxLED Side Plus
Product family features
- Chain of 32 linear LED modules
- Connected with flexible cables
- Maximum length of one chain: 9.60 m
- Type of protection (modules): IP66
- Special robust encapsulation
- Fully integrated heat sink
Product family benefits
- Modules are compatible with the BoxLED mounting profile
- Uniform illumination thanks to optimized elliptical lenses
- Several options for quick and simple mounting: bolting or snap-in
- Excellent module efficacy
- Very long lifetime
Equipment / Accessories
- Several types of OPTOTRONIC 24 V power supplies available
|3000 K|| 80||240 lm||3.6 W||67 lm/W|
Information about Family
BoxLED Side Plus is a chain of 32 linear LED modules, linked by flexible cables and with an integrated heat sink that can be connected in lengths of up to 9.60 meters. It is ideal for use in creative signage, illuminated advertising and to light single- or double-sided light boxes; its IP66 protection and robust encapsulation mean that you can even install it outside, in an enclosed light box. If you need to light advertising or to backlight, BoxLED Side Plus may be just the solution you are looking for.
Areas of application
- Signage and illuminated advertising
- Illumination of single and double-sided light boxes
- Permanent outdoor use in enclosed light boxes
Ecodesign regulation information:
- This product is considered to be a "containing product" in the sense of Regulations (EU) 2019/2020 and (EU) 2019/2015.
- Tolerances of the reported values, are according to LED Modules Performance standard IEC/EN 62717.
- In general, the replacement of the contained light sources without permanent damage to the product with the use of common available tools is possible in the final application when they can be dismantled from the installation environment and substituted for the necessary number of light sources restoring its full electrical/mechanical/thermal/optical functionality by means of a professional installer.
- Dismantling of light sources from containing products at end of life: Containing products with light sources which are scalable in length can be cut to the length of the contained light source and if applicable mechanically detached from protective and/or optical covers. Containing products shall be separated from building material and/or from other additional mounting accessories by means of a professional installer.
Separate control gear and light sources must be disposed of at certified disposal companies in accordance with Directive 2012/19/EU (WEEE) in the EU and with Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations 2013 in the UK. For this purpose, collection points for recycling centres and take-back systems (CRSO) are available from retailers or private disposal companies, which accept separate control gear and light sources free of charge. In this way, raw materials are conserved and materials are recycled.