LINEARlight Colormix Flex Protect
Product family features
- Flexible and cuttable LED strip with inline multichip RGB LEDs
- RGB: binning on white point (RGB mix)
- Type of protection: IP67
- Dimmable with PWM technology
- Salt mist proof
Product family benefits
- Uniform color changing
- Great design freedom thanks to flexibility and cuttability of module
- High-performance silicone for extremely long life and flexibility
- Easy mounting on many smooth surfaces thanks to self-adhesive tape at the back
- Extraordinary design and high quality materials
- Toolless connection with the optional CONNECTsystem
Equipment / Accessories
- Simplified connection with optional matching CONNECTsystem
- Quick installation with optional SLIM TRACK System
- Perfectly matched to OPTOTRONIC 24 V electronic control gears
Information about Family
Now you can have stunning lighting effects both inside and outside, with LINEARlight Colormix Flex Protect. Created to maximize the design freedom of lighting professionals, you can build even cutting-edge and highly creative designs, without fuss. This bendable, flexible, splittable LED strip has inline multichip RGB LEDs, and an adhesive strip on the back for easy mounting, so you can use it even in challenging shapes and contours. LINEARlight Colormix Flex Protect is IP67 protected and resistant to salt mist and UV, making it suitable for outdoor use. Crafted from performance silicone, LINEARlight Colormix Flex Protect has a long life span and its premounted connectors make it easy to connect; connection can even be toolless if you use the optional CONNECTsystem. Great for architectural lighting, edge coupling and path lighting, this item is dimmable and a perfect match for OPTROTRONIC electronic control gears.
Areas of application
- Facade accent lighting
- Effect lighting in architecture
- Edge coupling
- Path lighting
- Suitable for outdoor use
Ecodesign regulation information:
- This product is considered to be a "containing product" in the sense of Regulations (EU) 2019/2020 and (EU) 2019/2015. The contained light source is intended for use in applications requiring high-quality coloured light.
- Tolerances of the reported values, are according to LED Modules Performance standard IEC/EN 62717.
- In general, the replacement of the contained light sources without permanent damage to the product with the use of common available tools is possible in the final application when they can be dismantled from the installation environment and substituted for the necessary number of light sources restoring its full electrical/mechanical/thermal/optical functionality by means of a professional installer.
In the contrary, and limited to the LINEARlight Flex Diffuse, LINEARlight Rigid Finesse, GINO LED Flex Diffuse and LUMINENT Milky product families, the contained light source is an integrated part of the containing product and its removal can only be done by causing a permanent damage to the containing product due to its tight mechanical, electrical, optical, thermal interaction and/or environmental protection with or from the containing product. Therefore, a replacement of the light source with the use of common available tools is not justified.
- Dismantling of light sources from containing products at end of life: Containing products with light sources which are scalable in length can be cut to the length of the contained light source and if applicable mechanically detached from protective and/or optical covers. Containing products shall be separated from building material and/or from other additional mounting accessories by means of a professional installer.
Separate control gear and light sources must be disposed of at certified disposal companies in accordance with Directive 2012/19/EU (WEEE) in the EU and with Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations 2013 in the UK. For this purpose, collection points for recycling centres and take-back systems (CRSO) are available from retailers or private disposal companies, which accept separate control gear and light sources free of charge. In this way, raw materials are conserved and materials are recycled.