LINEARlight Colormix Flex
Product family features
- Flexible and cuttable LED strip with inline multichip RGB LEDs
- RGBW all types: full single bin on each color and white
Product family benefits
- Uniform color changing
- Great design freedom thanks to flexibility and cuttability of module
- Simple mounting and connection
- Type of protection: IP00
- Easy mounting on many smooth surfaces thanks to self-adhesive tape at the back
Equipment / Accessories
- Simplified connection with optional matching CONNECTsystem for RGB
- Quick installation with optional SLIM TRACK System
- Perfectly matched to OPTOTRONIC 24 V electronic control gears
|5929 lm||RGB, white||78 lm/W||100.00 W||5100 mm|
|6158 lm||RGB, white||94 lm/W||94.90 W||5100 mm|
|6209 lm||RGB, white||95 lm/W||94.90 W||5100 mm|
|6515 lm||RGB, white||103 lm/W||94.90 W||5100 mm|
|6337 lm||RGB, white||99 lm/W||94.90 W||5100 mm|
|3444 lm||Red / Green / Blue||35 lm/W||98.60 W||6000 mm|
Information about Family
Whether you are designing an architectural concept, display lighting or other unique lighting design, LINEARlight Colormix Flex can inject stunning light into your creations. A flexible, splittable LED tape with inline multichip RGB LEDs, that you can cut every 100 mm, its versatility and ease of use gives you great design freedom and the ability to create striking, dynamic effects quickly and easily. In particular, it is ideal for the injection of light into displays and low profile light guides, for effect lighting in architecture and the creation of dynamic effects in public zones. Often you can mount it using only the adhesive strip on the back, but you can also use the optional SLIM TRACK System, and connect modules without tools with the optional matching CONNECTsystem. A perfect match for OPTOTRONIC 24 V control gears, LINEARlight Colormix Flex also provides uniform color changes.
Areas of application
- Effect lighting in architecture
- Injection of light into displays and low-profile light guides
- Dynamic effects in public zones
Ecodesign regulation information:
- This product is considered to be a "containing product" in the sense of Regulations (EU) 2019/2020 and (EU) 2019/2015. The contained light source is intended for use in applications requiring high-quality coloured light.
- Tolerances of the reported values, are according to LED Modules Performance standard IEC/EN 62717.
- In general, the replacement of the contained light sources without permanent damage to the product with the use of common available tools is possible in the final application when they can be dismantled from the installation environment and substituted for the necessary number of light sources restoring its full electrical/mechanical/thermal/optical functionality by means of a professional installer.
In the contrary, and limited to the LINEARlight Flex Diffuse, LINEARlight Rigid Finesse, GINO LED Flex Diffuse and LUMINENT Milky product families, the contained light source is an integrated part of the containing product and its removal can only be done by causing a permanent damage to the containing product due to its tight mechanical, electrical, optical, thermal interaction and/or environmental protection with or from the containing product. Therefore, a replacement of the light source with the use of common available tools is not justified.
- Dismantling of light sources from containing products at end of life: Containing products with light sources which are scalable in length can be cut to the length of the contained light source and if applicable mechanically detached from protective and/or optical covers. Containing products shall be separated from building material and/or from other additional mounting accessories by means of a professional installer.
Separate control gear and light sources must be disposed of at certified disposal companies in accordance with Directive 2012/19/EU (WEEE) in the EU and with Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations 2013 in the UK. For this purpose, collection points for recycling centres and take-back systems (CRSO) are available from retailers or private disposal companies, which accept separate control gear and light sources free of charge. In this way, raw materials are conserved and materials are recycled.