LINEARlight FLEX ADVANCED
Product family features
- Flexible and cuttable LED strip
- Luminous flux: up to 400 lm/m
- Module efficacy: up to 88 lm/W
- Dimmable with PWM technology
- Fine White
Product family benefits
- Very long for seamless bands of light
- Large selection of light colors
- Great design freedom thanks to flexibility and cuttability of module
- Simple mounting and connection
- Toolless connection with the optional CONNECTsystem
- Easy mounting on many smooth surfaces thanks to self-adhesive tape at the back
Equipment / Accessories
- Simplified connection with optional matching CONNECTsystem
- Quick installation with optional SLIM TRACK System
- Perfectly matched to OPTOTRONIC 24 V electronic control gears
Information about Family
LINEARlight FLEX ADVANCED is designed to help professional lighting designers and installers to create stunning effects. This long, flexible, cuttable LED strip has a luminous flux up to 425 lm/m and efficacy up to 88 lm/W, and gives you consistent, fine white light that is dimmable with PWM. The user-friendly nature of this LED tape gives you ample design freedom, making it easier for you to create your own unique lighting design or space concept. It is particularly useful for cove lighting, signage, advertising and lettering. The very long lengths let you create seamless bands of light in a range of color temperatures, and LINEARlight FLEX ADVANCED is easy to apply. Use the adhesive strip on the back to mount it, and the optional CONNECTsystem to connect modules easily, with no need for tools. With LINEARlight FLEX ADVANCED, you can bring your creative lighting ideas to life, quickly and without fuss.
Areas of application
- Cove lighting
- Advertising and lettering
Ecodesign regulation information:
- This product is considered to be a "containing product" in the sense of Regulations (EU) 2019/2020 and (EU) 2019/2015. The contained light source is intended for use in applications requiring high-quality coloured light.
- Tolerances of the reported values, are according to LED Modules Performance standard IEC/EN 62717.
- In general, the replacement of the contained light sources without permanent damage to the product with the use of common available tools is possible in the final application when they can be dismantled from the installation environment and substituted for the necessary number of light sources restoring its full electrical/mechanical/thermal/optical functionality by means of a professional installer.
In the contrary, and limited to the LINEARlight Flex Diffuse, LINEARlight Rigid Finesse, GINO LED Flex Diffuse and LUMINENT Milky product families, the contained light source is an integrated part of the containing product and its removal can only be done by causing a permanent damage to the containing product due to its tight mechanical, electrical, optical, thermal interaction and/or environmental protection with or from the containing product. Therefore, a replacement of the light source with the use of common available tools is not justified.
- Dismantling of light sources from containing products at end of life: Containing products with light sources which are scalable in length can be cut to the length of the contained light source and if applicable mechanically detached from protective and/or optical covers. Containing products shall be separated from building material and/or from other additional mounting accessories by means of a professional installer.
Separate control gear and light sources must be disposed of at certified disposal companies in accordance with Directive 2012/19/EU (WEEE) in the EU and with Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations 2013 in the UK. For this purpose, collection points for recycling centres and take-back systems (CRSO) are available from retailers or private disposal companies, which accept separate control gear and light sources free of charge. In this way, raw materials are conserved and materials are recycled.