LINEARlight FLEX Diffuse Side
Product family features
- Diffused light lines without visible spots
- Flexible and cuttable module to support design freedom
- Long operational length per single power feed up to 10 m
- Ideal for luminaire designs
- Extra strong self-adhesive backside for easy mounting
- 24 V technology for easy dimensioning
- Recommended in system use with OPTOTRONIC
- Increased reliability due to single piece reel-to-reel technology
- Dimmable with PWM technology
Product family benefits
- IP68 protection with high performance silicone
- Reliable connection over long periods of time: IP67 connector with built-in protection against liquids penetrating through the wires into the LED strip
- Outdoor use possible: UV and salt mist resistant (UV acc. to ISO 4892-2 - Method A, salt mist acc. to IEC 60068-2-52 severity 1)
Information about Family
Follow your light inspiration, and easily build customized and organically-shaped luminaires with LINEARlight FLEX DIFFUSE 400 Side, a product designed specifically for professional and industrial lighting applications. This flexible, cuttable strip of LEDs gives diffused light without visible spots, and you can run up to 6 meters from a single power feed. Crafted from performance silicone, it resists dust, water, salt mist and UV, so whether you are building bespoke domestic luminaires or creating signage and illuminated advertising, you can use it indoors or outdoors. It is ideal for architectural lighting and integration, for example in handrails, and for interior or exterior wall lighting. Easy to mount using the extra-strong adhesive strip on the back, the LINEARlight FLEX DIFFUSE 400 Side uses 24 V technology for easy dimensioning and can be dimmed with PWM technology.
Areas of application
- Individual and customized luminaires
- Organic shaped luminaires
- Architectural Integration e.g. coves, walls
- Object integration e.g. handrails
- Signage and illuminated advertising
Ecodesign regulation information:
- This product is considered to be a "containing product" in the sense of Regulations (EU) 2019/2020 and (EU) 2019/2015.
- Tolerances of the reported values, are according to LED Modules Performance standard IEC/EN 62717.
- In general, the replacement of the contained light sources without permanent damage to the product with the use of common available tools is possible in the final application when they can be dismantled from the installation environment and substituted for the necessary number of light sources restoring its full electrical/mechanical/thermal/optical functionality by means of a professional installer.
In the contrary, and limited to the LINEARlight Flex Diffuse, LINEARlight Rigid Finesse, GINO LED Flex Diffuse and LUMINENT Milky product families, the contained light source is an integrated part of the containing product and its removal can only be done by causing a permanent damage to the containing product due to its tight mechanical, electrical, optical, thermal interaction and/or environmental protection with or from the containing product. Therefore, a replacement of the light source with the use of common available tools is not justified.
- Dismantling of light sources from containing products at end of life: Containing products with light sources which are scalable in length can be cut to the length of the contained light source and if applicable mechanically detached from protective and/or optical covers. Containing products shall be separated from building material and/or from other additional mounting accessories by means of a professional installer.
Separate control gear and light sources must be disposed of at certified disposal companies in accordance with Directive 2012/19/EU (WEEE) in the EU and with Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations 2013 in the UK. For this purpose, collection points for recycling centres and take-back systems (CRSO) are available from retailers or private disposal companies, which accept separate control gear and light sources free of charge. In this way, raw materials are conserved and materials are recycled.