LINEARlight FLEX Diffuse Top
Product family features
- Diffused light lines without visible spots
- Flexible and cuttable module to support design freedom
- Long operational length per single power feed up to 10 m
- Ideal for luminaire designs
- Extra strong self-adhesive backside for easy mounting
- 24 V technology for easy dimensioning
- Recommended in system use with OPTOTRONIC
- Increased reliability due to single piece reel-to-reel technology
- Dimmable with PWM technology
Product family benefits
- IP66/IP68 protection with high performance silicone
- Reliable connection over long periods of time: IP66/67 connector with built-in protection against liquids penetrating through the wires into the LED strip
- Outdoor use possible: UV and salt mist resistant (UV acc. to ISO 4892-2 - Method A, salt mist acc. to IEC 60068-2-52 severity 1)
Information about Family
This flexible, cuttable strip of LEDs, with a self-adhesive strip on the reverse for easy mounting, has been created with freedom of design and light inspiration in mind. It can increase the scope of your professional and industrial lighting installations quickly and easily, letting you design in light wherever you need it. Easy to flex and cut to size, it is made from performance silicone, protected to IP67 and resistant to salt mist and UV, which means it is suitable for outdoor use. LINEARlight FLEX DIFFUSE 400 gives you lines of diffuse light, without visible spots, and you can run up to 6 meters from a single power feed. It is great for individual, customized and organically-shaped luminaires, architectural integration of walls and coves, and object integration (e.g. handrails), it can be dimmed with PWM technology, and it is a perfect match for OPTOTRONIC 24 V electronic control gears.
Areas of application
- Individual and customized luminaires
- Organic shaped luminaires
- Architectural Integration e.g. coves, walls
- Object integration e.g. handrails
- Signage and illuminated advertising
Ecodesign regulation information:
- This product is considered to be a "containing product" in the sense of Regulations (EU) 2019/2020 and (EU) 2019/2015.
- Tolerances of the reported values, are according to LED Modules Performance standard IEC/EN 62717.
- In general, the replacement of the contained light sources without permanent damage to the product with the use of common available tools is possible in the final application when they can be dismantled from the installation environment and substituted for the necessary number of light sources restoring its full electrical/mechanical/thermal/optical functionality by means of a professional installer.
In the contrary, and limited to the LINEARlight Flex Diffuse, LINEARlight Rigid Finesse, GINO LED Flex Diffuse and LUMINENT Milky product families, the contained light source is an integrated part of the containing product and its removal can only be done by causing a permanent damage to the containing product due to its tight mechanical, electrical, optical, thermal interaction and/or environmental protection with or from the containing product. Therefore, a replacement of the light source with the use of common available tools is not justified.
- Dismantling of light sources from containing products at end of life: Containing products with light sources which are scalable in length can be cut to the length of the contained light source and if applicable mechanically detached from protective and/or optical covers. Containing products shall be separated from building material and/or from other additional mounting accessories by means of a professional installer.
Separate control gear and light sources must be disposed of at certified disposal companies in accordance with Directive 2012/19/EU (WEEE) in the EU and with Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations 2013 in the UK. For this purpose, collection points for recycling centres and take-back systems (CRSO) are available from retailers or private disposal companies, which accept separate control gear and light sources free of charge. In this way, raw materials are conserved and materials are recycled.