LINEARlight FLEX Protect ADVANCED
Product family features
- Flexible and cuttable LED strip
- Luminous flux: up to 420 lm/m
- Type of protection: IP67
- Dimmable with PWM technology
- Fine White (3.5 SDCM)
- Salt mist proof
Product family benefits
- Very long for seamless bands of light
- Great design freedom thanks to flexibility and cuttability of module
- High-performance silicone for extremely long life and flexibility
- Simple connection thanks to premounted connectors
- Extraordinary design and high quality materials
- Toolless connection with the optional CONNECTsystem
- Easy mounting on many smooth surfaces thanks to self-adhesive tape at the back
Equipment / Accessories
- Simplified connection with optional matching CONNECTsystem
- Quick installation with optional SLIM TRACK System
- Perfectly matched to OPTOTRONIC 24 V electronic control gears
|Blue||80 lm||7.3 W|
Information about Family
LINEARlight FLEX Protect ADVANCED is a very long, flexible and cuttable LED strip of luminous flux up to 390 lm/m and protection to IP67. It provides you with dimmable, consistent fine white light, resists salt mist and UV, and its construction from high performance silicone makes it incredibly flexible, durable and suitable for use outside. The extraordinary design of LINEARlight FLEX Protect ADVANCED, and its very long length, let you create seamless bands of light and provide great design freedom, particularly if you are designing cove lighting, signage, wall integration or light for paths and handrails. Modules are easy to connect, particularly if you use the optional CONNECTsystem, and often you can mount it using just the adhesive strip on the back. If you are designing original architectural or commercial LED lighting, LINEARlight FLEX Protect ADVANCED may be just what you need.
Areas of application
- Cove lighting
- Wall integration
- Hand rails and corridors
- Machine lighting
- Path lighting
- Suitable for outdoor use
Ecodesign regulation information:
- This product is considered to be a "containing product" in the sense of Regulations (EU) 2019/2020 and (EU) 2019/2015. The contained light source is intended for use in applications requiring high-quality coloured light.
- Tolerances of the reported values, are according to LED Modules Performance standard IEC/EN 62717.
- In general, the replacement of the contained light sources without permanent damage to the product with the use of common available tools is possible in the final application when they can be dismantled from the installation environment and substituted for the necessary number of light sources restoring its full electrical/mechanical/thermal/optical functionality by means of a professional installer.
In the contrary, and limited to the LINEARlight Flex Diffuse, LINEARlight Rigid Finesse, GINO LED Flex Diffuse and LUMINENT Milky product families, the contained light source is an integrated part of the containing product and its removal can only be done by causing a permanent damage to the containing product due to its tight mechanical, electrical, optical, thermal interaction and/or environmental protection with or from the containing product. Therefore, a replacement of the light source with the use of common available tools is not justified.
- Dismantling of light sources from containing products at end of life: Containing products with light sources which are scalable in length can be cut to the length of the contained light source and if applicable mechanically detached from protective and/or optical covers. Containing products shall be separated from building material and/or from other additional mounting accessories by means of a professional installer.
Separate control gear and light sources must be disposed of at certified disposal companies in accordance with Directive 2012/19/EU (WEEE) in the EU and with Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations 2013 in the UK. For this purpose, collection points for recycling centres and take-back systems (CRSO) are available from retailers or private disposal companies, which accept separate control gear and light sources free of charge. In this way, raw materials are conserved and materials are recycled.