LINEARlight FLEX Protect POWER 2000
Product family features
- Flexible and cuttable LED strip
- Luminous flux: up to 2,000 lm/m
- Type of protection: IP67
- Dimmable with PWM technology
Product family benefits
- Color uniformity better than 2 SDCM on the entire LED strip and between strips
- High luminous flux
- Great design freedom thanks to flexibility and cuttability of module
- High-performance silicone for extremely long life and flexibility
- Extraordinary design and high quality materials
- Toolless connection only if using the optional CONNECTsystem
- Easy mounting on many smooth surfaces thanks to self-adhesive tape at the back
- Outdoor use possible: UV and salt mist resistant (UV acc. to ISO 4892-2 - Method A, salt mist acc. to IEC 60068-2-52 severity 1)
Equipment / Accessories
- Simplified connection with optional matching CONNECTsystem
- Quick installation with optional SLIM TRACK System
- Perfectly matched to OPTOTRONIC 24 V electronic control gears
|2400 K||2400 K||>80||1800 lm||17.9 W|
|2700 K||2700 K||>80||1900 lm||17.9 W|
|3000 K||3000 K||>80||1900 lm||17.9 W|
|4000 K||4000 K||>80||1900 lm||15.0 W|
|6000 K||6000 K||>80||1800 lm||13.6 W|
|3500 K||3500 K||>90||1800 lm||17.9 W|
|4000 K||4000 K||>90||1900 lm||17.9 W|
|6000 K||6000 K||>90||1900 lm||16.3 W|
|4300 K||4300 K||>80||1900 lm||17.9 W|
Information about Family
Optimize your design freedom with LINEARlight FLEX Protect POWER 2000, a flexible, cuttable strip of efficient LEDs (luminous flux up to 2,000 lm/m) that is dimmable with many common electronic control gears and created with the needs of lighting designers, OEMs and other professionals in mind. Easy to integrate into a system solution with OPTOTRONIC electronic control gears, LINEARlight FLEX Protect POWER 2000 is flexible enough to use in challenging luminaire shapes and contours; it is also protected to IP67 and resistant to salt mist and UV, so you can use it outside as well as inside. Its consistent, reliable light make it ideal for architectural lighting, wall and ceiling integration, cove lighting, machine lighting and path lighting. It is easy to connect, and if you choose to use the matching CONNECTsystem, you will not need tools to join modules. Mounting is straightforward; often the adhesive strip on the reverse is sufficient, but it can also be installed quickly using the optional SLIM TRACK System.
Areas of application
- Facade accent lighting
- Ceiling integration
- Wall integration
- Cove lighting
- Machine lighting
- Path lighting
- Suitable for outdoor use
Ecodesign regulation information:
- This product is considered to be a "containing product" in the sense of Regulations (EU) 2019/2020 and (EU) 2019/2015.
- Tolerances of the reported values, are according to LED Modules Performance standard IEC/EN 62717.
- In general, the replacement of the contained light sources without permanent damage to the product with the use of common available tools is possible in the final application when they can be dismantled from the installation environment and substituted for the necessary number of light sources restoring its full electrical/mechanical/thermal/optical functionality by means of a professional installer.
In the contrary, and limited to the LINEARlight Flex Diffuse, LINEARlight Rigid Finesse, GINO LED Flex Diffuse and LUMINENT Milky product families, the contained light source is an integrated part of the containing product and its removal can only be done by causing a permanent damage to the containing product due to its tight mechanical, electrical, optical, thermal interaction and/or environmental protection with or from the containing product. Therefore, a replacement of the light source with the use of common available tools is not justified.
- Dismantling of light sources from containing products at end of life: Containing products with light sources which are scalable in length can be cut to the length of the contained light source and if applicable mechanically detached from protective and/or optical covers. Containing products shall be separated from building material and/or from other additional mounting accessories by means of a professional installer.
Separate control gear and light sources must be disposed of at certified disposal companies in accordance with Directive 2012/19/EU (WEEE) in the EU and with Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations 2013 in the UK. For this purpose, collection points for recycling centres and take-back systems (CRSO) are available from retailers or private disposal companies, which accept separate control gear and light sources free of charge. In this way, raw materials are conserved and materials are recycled.