LINEARlight FLEX Protect POWER 3000
Product family features
- Flexible and cuttable LED strip
- Luminous flux: up to 3,000 lm/m
- Type of protection: IP67
- Dimmable with PWM technology
Product family benefits
- Color uniformity better than 2 SDCM on the entire LED strip and between strips
- High luminous flux
- Great design freedom thanks to flexibility and cuttability of module
- High-performance silicone for extremely long life and flexibility
- Simple connection thanks to premounted connectors
- Extraordinary design and high quality materials
- Toolless connection only if using the optional CONNECTsystem
- Easy mounting on many smooth surfaces thanks to self-adhesive tape at the back
- Outdoor use possible: UV and salt mist resistant (UV acc. to ISO 4892-2 - Method A, salt mist acc. to IEC 60068-2-52 severity 1)
Equipment / Accessories
- Simplified connection with optional matching CONNECTsystem
- Quick installation with optional SLIM TRACK System
- Perfectly matched to OPTOTRONIC 24 V electronic control gears
|2700 K||2700 K||>80||3000 lm||28.9 W|
|3000 K||3000 K||>80||3000 lm||28.9 W|
|4000 K||4000 K||>80||3000 lm||23.7 W|
|6000 K||6000 K||>80||2800 lm||21.8 W|
|3500 K||3500 K||>90||2850 lm||28.9 W|
|4000 K||4000 K||>90||3000 lm||28.9 W|
|6000 K||6000 K||>90||3000 lm||26.5 W|
|4000 K||4300 K||>90||3000 lm||27.6 W|
Information about Family
Have the freedom to create stunning signage and customized light installations, inside or outside, with this flexible, cuttable strip of LEDs that resists UV and salt mist and is protected to IP67 against dust and water ingress. Crafted from high performance silicone for durability and flexibility, LINEARlight FLEX Protect POWER 3000 has been designed to high specifications that make it ideal for professional use by lighting designers, electricians and manufacturers alike. It comes with premounted connectors and an adhesive strip on the back that make it easy to connect and mount. You can connect modules without tools if you use the optional CONNECTsystem, and installation is fast and simple with the optional SLIM TRACK System. A perfect match for OSRAMs OPTOTRONIC 24 V control gears, LINEARlight FLEX Protect POWER 3000 provides reliable, quality, dimmable light of high luminous flux to get your lighting concept noticed for all the right reasons.
Areas of application
- Facade accent lighting
- Ceiling integration
- Wall integration
- Cove lighting
- Machine lighting
- Path lighting
- Suitable for outdoor use
Ecodesign regulation information:
- This product is considered to be a "containing product" in the sense of Regulations (EU) 2019/2020 and (EU) 2019/2015.
- Tolerances of the reported values, are according to LED Modules Performance standard IEC/EN 62717.
- In general, the replacement of the contained light sources without permanent damage to the product with the use of common available tools is possible in the final application when they can be dismantled from the installation environment and substituted for the necessary number of light sources restoring its full electrical/mechanical/thermal/optical functionality by means of a professional installer.
In the contrary, and limited to the LINEARlight Flex Diffuse, LINEARlight Rigid Finesse, GINO LED Flex Diffuse and LUMINENT Milky product families, the contained light source is an integrated part of the containing product and its removal can only be done by causing a permanent damage to the containing product due to its tight mechanical, electrical, optical, thermal interaction and/or environmental protection with or from the containing product. Therefore, a replacement of the light source with the use of common available tools is not justified.
- Dismantling of light sources from containing products at end of life: Containing products with light sources which are scalable in length can be cut to the length of the contained light source and if applicable mechanically detached from protective and/or optical covers. Containing products shall be separated from building material and/or from other additional mounting accessories by means of a professional installer.
Separate control gear and light sources must be disposed of at certified disposal companies in accordance with Directive 2012/19/EU (WEEE) in the EU and with Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations 2013 in the UK. For this purpose, collection points for recycling centres and take-back systems (CRSO) are available from retailers or private disposal companies, which accept separate control gear and light sources free of charge. In this way, raw materials are conserved and materials are recycled.