LINEARlight FLEX ShortPitch
Product family benefits
- Color consistency up to 2 SDCM on entire light strip thanks to Single-bin technology
- Color rendering options Ra: 80 and 90
- Service lifetime (L80/B10): up to 60,000 h
- LM79 and LM80 compliant
- Embedded constant current regulators
- No solder-joints on circuit board
- Flexible and cuttable LED strips
- Dimmable (with suitable PWM dimming methods)
Equipment / Accessories
- Flexessories: a complete set of aluminum channels with diffusers and lenses
- Connectors: quick-and-easy toolless installation with SLIMCONNECTsystem G2
- Drivers and dimmers: wide selection of OPTOTRONIC 24 V DALI, DMX and BLE
- Check for more detailed information the specification sheets in the download section
|White||2750 K||≥80||800 lm||7.7 W|
|White||3065 K||≥80||800 lm||7.0 W|
|White||4030 K||≥80||800 lm||7.0 W|
|White||4980 K||≥80||800 lm||7.0 W|
|White||2750 K||≥90||620 lm||7.0 W|
|White||4030 K||≥90||680 lm||7.0 W|
|White||6740 K||≥90||680 lm||7.0 W|
Information about Family
Expand your lighting options with this flexible, cuttable LED strip that gives you dimmable fine white light of luminous flux up to 850 lm/m and module efficacy up to 99 lm/W. Its flexible, cuttable nature and ease of use make this LED tape highly versatile, easy to design into original lighting designs and commercial lights. In particular, it is ideal for edge coupling, small coving, object integration, path lighting, contour accent lighting, signage, advertising and lettering. The LEDs in this module are closely spaced, and the tape is easy to mount and to connect: often you can use just the adhesive strip on the back to fix it in place (alternatively you may choose to use the SLIM TRACK System) and if you choose to use the optional SLIMCONNECT System G2, you can connect modules without tools. A perfect match for OPTOTRONIC electronic control gears.
Areas of application
- For high-end application with dedicated equipment and accessories
Ecodesign regulation information:
- This product is considered to be a "containing product" in the sense of Regulations (EU) 2019/2020 and (EU) 2019/2015.
- Tolerances of the reported values, are according to LED Modules Performance standard IEC/EN 62717.
- In general, the replacement of the contained light sources without permanent damage to the product with the use of common available tools is possible in the final application when they can be dismantled from the installation environment and substituted for the necessary number of light sources restoring its full electrical/mechanical/thermal/optical functionality by means of a professional installer.
In the contrary, and limited to the LINEARlight Flex Diffuse, LINEARlight Rigid Finesse, GINO LED Flex Diffuse and LUMINENT Milky product families, the contained light source is an integrated part of the containing product and its removal can only be done by causing a permanent damage to the containing product due to its tight mechanical, electrical, optical, thermal interaction and/or environmental protection with or from the containing product. Therefore, a replacement of the light source with the use of common available tools is not justified.
- Dismantling of light sources from containing products at end of life: Containing products with light sources which are scalable in length can be cut to the length of the contained light source and if applicable mechanically detached from protective and/or optical covers. Containing products shall be separated from building material and/or from other additional mounting accessories by means of a professional installer.
Separate control gear and light sources must be disposed of at certified disposal companies in accordance with Directive 2012/19/EU (WEEE) in the EU and with Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations 2013 in the UK. For this purpose, collection points for recycling centres and take-back systems (CRSO) are available from retailers or private disposal companies, which accept separate control gear and light sources free of charge. In this way, raw materials are conserved and materials are recycled.