LINEARlight FLEX Tunable White
Product family features
- 24 V LED strips flexible and cuttable
- Luminous flux: up to 3,800 lm/m
- Up to 60,000 h L90/B10 with SDT technology, tested acc. to IEC 62717 on real LED strips
- Adjustable color temp. via Tunable White: 2200 3500 K, 2500 4000 K, 2700 5700 K CRI90
- Adjustable color temp. via Tunable White: 2200 3500 K, 2500 3500 K, 2700 6500 K CRI80
- CRI80, CRI90 options available
- Stable light flux over length: active constant current regulators (ICs), PWM safe
- Embedded automatic quick protection against accidental miswiring up to 25 V
- Fully PWM dimmable from zero up to 2.5 kHz, audible noise free, suitable for quite places
- Designed, engineered and manufactured and tested in Italy (ISO9001, ISO 17025, ACCREDIA, VDE)
Product family benefits
- Color uniformity better than 3 SDCM on the entire LED strip and between strips
- LED lifetime acc.to IES LM-80 and IES TM-21 standards, and also internal OSRAM LAB tests
- Excellent robustness: single reel manufacturing technology (no solder joints on strip)
- Easy mounting on many smooth surfaces thanks to self-adhesive tape at the back
- Extraordinary design and high quality materials
- Pre-soldered wires
Equipment / Accessories
- Flexessories: a complete set of aluminum channels with diffusers and lenses
- Simplified connection with optional matching CONNECTsystem
- Perfectly matched with OPTOTRONIC OTi DALI 50/220 240/24 TW
- Perfectly matched with OPTOTRONIC OTi DALI 80/220 240/24 TW
|2700 6950 K||>80||3000 lm||27.7 W||108 lm/W|
|2700 6900 K||>80||2000 lm||17.8 W||112 lm/W|
|2700 6500 K||>80||1200 lm||10.3 W||117 lm/W|
|2700 5700 K||90||3400 lm||30.2 W||113 lm/W|
|2500 4000 K||90||3400 lm||32.4 W||105 lm/W|
|2200...3500 K||90||3400 lm||34.7 W||98 lm/W|
|2700 5700 K||90||1156 lm||9.8 W||118 lm/W|
|2500 4000 K||90||1156 lm||10.4 W||111 lm/W|
|2200...3500 K||90||1111 lm||10.9 W||102 lm/W|
Information about Family
LINEARlight FLEX Tunable White is designed to very high specifications, with professional lighting needs in mind you can make any space remarkable with this flexible, cuttable strip of LEDs, tunable between 2,700 K and 6,500 K white, and dimmable with PWM technology. Ideal for architectural lighting, object integration and signage, LINEARlight FLEX Tunable White is supplied with a self-adhesive strip on the reverse for very straightforward mounting. Each meter contains 160 LED modules and uses 24 V technology for easy dimensioning; it is great as part of a system solution with OPTOTRONIC electronic control gears and many other accessories.
Areas of application
- Cove lighting
- Shop lighting
Ecodesign regulation information:
- This product is considered to be a "containing product" in the sense of Regulations (EU) 2019/2020 and (EU) 2019/2015.
- Tolerances of the reported values, are according to LED Modules Performance standard IEC/EN 62717.
- In general, the replacement of the contained light sources without permanent damage to the product with the use of common available tools is possible in the final application when they can be dismantled from the installation environment and substituted for the necessary number of light sources restoring its full electrical/mechanical/thermal/optical functionality by means of a professional installer.
In the contrary, and limited to the LINEARlight Flex Diffuse, LINEARlight Rigid Finesse, GINO LED Flex Diffuse and LUMINENT Milky product families, the contained light source is an integrated part of the containing product and its removal can only be done by causing a permanent damage to the containing product due to its tight mechanical, electrical, optical, thermal interaction and/or environmental protection with or from the containing product. Therefore, a replacement of the light source with the use of common available tools is not justified.
- Dismantling of light sources from containing products at end of life: Containing products with light sources which are scalable in length can be cut to the length of the contained light source and if applicable mechanically detached from protective and/or optical covers. Containing products shall be separated from building material and/or from other additional mounting accessories by means of a professional installer.
Separate control gear and light sources must be disposed of at certified disposal companies in accordance with Directive 2012/19/EU (WEEE) in the EU and with Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations 2013 in the UK. For this purpose, collection points for recycling centres and take-back systems (CRSO) are available from retailers or private disposal companies, which accept separate control gear and light sources free of charge. In this way, raw materials are conserved and materials are recycled.