The low profile of this flexible strip of LEDs, which can be cut into smaller units, makes it an ideal way to illuminate even challenging spaces and structures, and to enhance complex or challenging professional light installations. You can use it to inject light into public displays and low-profile light guides, for advertising, signage and display lighting, to LED backlight complex contours, to light small coves and in a wide range of decorative applications (LF05A). Its flexible board backing and adhesive strip on the reverse make it easy to mold, shape and mount, and you can dim it with pulse width modulation (PWM). LINEARlight FLEX is available in a range of color temperatures and specifications, and some variants have additional cutting options when used with the appropriate accessories.
Areas of application
- Injection of light into displays and low-profile light guides
- Information signs, advertising or display cabinet lighting
- Backlighting of complex contours
- For decorative applications: LF05A
- Small coves and decorative applications