POWERTRONIC INTELLIGENT PTi S
- Energy Efficiency Index EEI: A2
- Supply voltage: 220 240 V
- Line frequency: 50 60 Hz
- RI suppression: to EN 55015/CISPR 15
- Safety: to EN 61347-2-12
- Line harmonics according to EN 61000-3-2
- Immunity according to EN 61547
- Long reliable life at maximum permitted temperatures
- Compact dimensions and low weight for small luminaire designs
- Excellent thermal behavior for very high limit temperatures tc and ta
- Automatic safety shutdown of lamps in the event of a defect or at end of life (EoL)
PTi 35/220 240 S
|30.0 mm||110.0 mm||220 240 V||39 W||4.5 kVp|
PTi 35/220 240 S MINI
|30.0 mm||97.0 mm||220 240 V||39 W||3.0 kVp|
PTi 70/220 240 S
|30.0 mm||110.0 mm||220 240 V||73 W||4.5 kVp|
PTi 150/220 240 S
|31.0 mm||150.0 mm||220 240 V||147 W||4.5 kVp|
Information about Family
- Shop lighting
- Health and fitness areas (in luminaires with protection class IP66 or higher)
- Effect and accent lighting
Ballast losses and lamp heat radiation can lead to heat accumulation in a completely closed case. Therefore it is necessary to ensure that the temperature at the measuring point t of the ECG does not exceed the maximum value.
For safety reasons disconnect the device before replacing the lamp!
Any conductive material must have a minimum distance of 4 mm to the front of the terminal block.
Installation by qualified electrician only.
Terminals for protective earth not suitable for any through connection.