SYMPL pixel Node
The SYMPL pixel Node is an LED pixel controller which supports various serial addressable LED pixel products like strips, dots and boards with individually controllable pixels. It can control a wide range of asynchronous and synchronous protocols (SPI).
You can create content using our software e:cue "SYMPHOLIGHT" (optional).
The Sympl Pixel Node comes with two pixel outputs with screw terminals. For each of the two outputs, you can configure the pixel protocol separately.
With the SYMPL pixel Node, it is possible to run up to 2 x 2048 channels (=4096 in total, = 1364 RGB pixels). You can cover distances of up to 300m between the pixel Node and the lighting fixture with the optional "Pixel Range Extender".
- e:net to serial addressable LED pixel interface, with 2 outputs
- Output a wide range of asynchronous and synchronous (SPI) protocols
- Controls up to 2048 pixel channels per output (= 682 RGB or 512 RGBW pixels)
- Supports 512 DMX channels per output (= 170 RGB pixels)
- The pixel Node can be powered in 3 different ways: external PSU, PoE, directly from the connected fixture.
- With the optional “Pixel Range Extender” you can increase the distance up to 300m between the node and lighting fixture
- Flexible mounting on 35 mm DIN rails
- Simple and easy integration in e:cue SYMPHOLIGHT
- Web interface for status and configuration
- Advanced direct testing of output functionality on connected lighting fixtures
Supported Output Protocols
Please contact us if the relevant protocol is missing for your project.
|Asynchronous:||TM1804_800, TM1812, UCS2903, UCS2904, UCS8904A_16 bit, UCS8903, WS2811_800, WS2812b, WS2813, APA102c, WS2801|
|Synchronous (SPI) with clock:||APA104|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||53.5 x 90.5 x 62 mm/ 2.1 x 3.6 x 2.4 in (excl. fastening clip)|
|Power supply||Power supply input 5 ... 24 V DC pass back power from Pixel Port 1 (e.g. from Pixel Strip) or 5 ... 24 V DC terminal plug cross cable section: 0.2 - 3.3 sqmm or PoE IEEE 802.3af on RJ45|
|Power consumption||1 W|
|Operating temperature||0 ... 50 °C/32 ... 122 °F|
|Storage temperature||-10 ... 70 °C/14 ... 158 °F|
|Operating/storage hum.||0 ... 80% RH, non-condensing|
|Installation||Indoor installation only, intra building connections only|
|Housing material||Self extinguishing blend PC/ABS UL document E140692|
|Mounting||on 35 mm DIN rail (DIN 43880), 3 units or with key hole on any stable vertical surface|
|Output connectors||2 x serial addressable LED pixel output (4-pin terminal plug) cross cable section: 0.2 - 3.3 sqmm|
|Output channels||Up to 2048 pixel channels per output (= 682 RGB pixels) or up to 512 DMX channels per output (= 170 RGB pixels)|
|Output wiring||Cable length between controller and fixture up to 3 m (with Pixel Range Extender up to 300 m). depending on installation setup, cable quality, and fixture type|
|Ethernet-Port||1 x ethernet 10/100 Mbit/s, RJ45 for e:net|
|User interface||LEDs for Ethernet activity, device status, output activity; Identify button; web interface|