Change fixture file

e:cue Forum Foren English Discussion Forums Support (E) Change fixture file

Dieses Thema enthält 7 Antworten und 5 Teilnehmer. Es wurde zuletzt aktualisiert von  riiupw afrass vor 3 Wochen, 4 Tagen.

• Autor

Anjo
    Teilnehmer

Hello,

I have tried to change the levels of an rgb fixture so the R-G-B mix would give an nicer result. I can
    set te max. Levels of the colors, store my ” new” fixture, and find it in de fixture list. Also I can set the max level of highlight. What I see in the programmer V 5.5 is highlite give’s me my new output, but the max levels of the rgb fixture are stil on the dmx output 3 times 255 (max) and not for example R 240 – G 230 -B 210.

I hope some one can help

Kind regards

Anjo Kuiper

bkruse

Hi,

you cannot set max levels for channels/fixtures in Library Editor.
    In Programmer > Patch dialog > Fixture Properties > Intensity / Limit you can set a limit for the max of all channels (or use a VMaster). In same Window you can use the Filter / Color to do custom filtering.

hope that helps,
    Björn

Anjo
    Teilnehmer

Bello Björn,

🙁 but thans for the clear answer, I wit try ?

With kind regards,

Anjo Kuiper

bkruse

Isn’t the filter color what you need?
    I just wanted to say that you cannot do a hard-limit in the library…

regards, Björn

Anjo
    Teilnehmer

Hallo,

Yes, I would like to change the white color when playing an movie, By changing the levels of R G B.

Anjo

Cbrink
    Teilnehmer

With e:script command SetPreheat, it is possible to change the limits for single channels within a fixture. Problem is, it is fixture by fixture and quite cryptic.

If it’s about manipulating the Video Wizard output, i propose you use

MediaSetGamma(int player_id,int contrast,int brightness,int gamma,int selector);

player_id 0=Primary Media Player, 1=Secondary Media Player
    contrast Picture contrast, range [-100…100]
    brightness Picture brightness, range [-100…100]
    gamma Picture gamma, range [-100…100]
    contrast Picture contrast, range [-100…100]
    selector 0=All channels
    1=Red
    2=Green
    3=Blue

using the selector, you can modify brightness, gama and contrast for single channels or all at once.

KurtKroh
    Teilnehmer

With e:script command SetPreheat, it is possible to change the limits for single channels within a fixture. Problem is, it is fixture by fixture and quite cryptic.

If it’s about manipulating the Video Wizard output, i propose you use

MediaSetGamma(int player_id,int contrast,int brightness,int gamma,int selector);

That is very useful, Thank you Christian,

riiupw afrass
    Teilnehmer

hallo allerseits. Ich suche einen coolen Streaming-Service wie netflix aber nur in Deutsch. Haben wir so etwas in Deutschland? Es fällt mir schwer, mir etwas vorzustellen, das schneller und einfacher ist als film streaming. Bieten Sie daher nicht an, es zu downloaden. Streaming ist viel bequemer. Vielen Dank

• Diese Antwort wurde geändert vor 3 Wochen, 4 Tagen von  riiupw afrass.
    • Diese Antwort wurde geändert vor 3 Wochen, 4 Tagen von  riiupw afrass.

Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.