Dmx2pwm auto mode start address

e:cue Forum Foren English Discussion Forums e:cue Hardware (E) Dmx2pwm auto mode start address

Ansicht von 2 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      Ben Salvage
      Teilnehmer

Can anyone advise me the correct procedure for starting in auto mode to find correct address to sync with multiple devices, I’ve had to replace the controller and need to match colours.

Gregor BauerGregor Bauer
      Teilnehmer

Hi Ben,

the DMX2PWM uses auto Addressing, so the first device in a chain will get start address 1, the second one will get Address 1+”number of channels used by previous Device”, should be 4 in case of a DMX2PWM3ch.

For detailed information take a Look to our Manual. You find all information about addressing inside: https://www.osram.de/apps/downloadcenter/ecue/de/?path=%2Fecue%2F02_Hardware%2FDMX2PWM%2FDMX2PWM+manuals%2F

Ben Salvage
      Teilnehmer

So would i be correct on assuming if I set the toggle switch to auto and plug in the connections, in theory it should work correctly as previously designed.
      Is it best to power system off completely when initialising new components. Please explain the process further as the instructions arnt perfectly clear to me.

Kind regards

Ansicht von 2 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.