Questions about credits/upgrades

e:cue Forum Foren English Discussion Forums Support (E) Questions about credits/upgrades

Schlagwörter: , , , ,

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      Teddy Petz
      Teilnehmer

Hi
      Ive been looking into getting credits to export a show onto my Butler S2.

Ive got a list of different kinds of upgrades, but theres so many, i dont know what i need to be able to export the show to my butler.

I have these available choices:
      Lighting Application Suite Automation Credit
      LAS Lighting Credit 128
      LAS Lighting Credit 64
      LAS Lighting Credit 32
      LAS Lighting Credit 16
      LAS Lighting Credit 8
      LAS Lighting Credit(KiNET, Artnet)
      Lighting Application Suite Enterprise
      Lighting Application Suite Premium

Other than that, which amount of credits gives what features, whats the difference between automation credit, and LAS Premium and Enterprise?

Attachments:
      Christoph PaduchChristoph Paduch

Hello Teddy

The System Manual might help. When in the programmer, press key F1.

When looking up “Credits” in the System Manual you will find in Chapter 8 “The LAS Credit system” all necessary information.

The general rule will help you:
      external interfaces use credits, e:cue and Traxon interfaces and products do not.

If you have problems, uploading a show on a Butler S2, I recommend to search for the term “standalone” in the System Manual.
      Read chapter 5.6 “Standalone mode”. It counts up the limitations of the standalone mode.
      In chapter 10 and 42 you will get information about exporting shows.

If you still have questions or problems do not hesitate to ask.

I hope I could help you so far.

Freundliche Grüße / Kind regards
      Christoph

Teddy Petz
      Teilnehmer

It was just really wierd, and the reason im even asking about credits to export a show to a butler S2, is because i have two systems running, and its the same show on both machines, same computers and same butlers. The only difference is one machine has dongle to unlock e:scripting. So one machine is running the Programmer, and the other one is running the standard programmer.

But the one without the dongle, without e:sripting and in the normal programmer, could export to the butler. While the other one wouldnt.

Christoph PaduchChristoph Paduch

Hello Teddy

Without a dongle you can run the “Programmer Standard and operate up to 4 DMX universes in the Programmer directly, but some features are not available.

With a dongle you can run the maximum number of DMX universes and also export shows so that they run in standalone mode.

In order to run the exported shows in standalone mode on the Butlers, you do not need a dongle.

If you do not have a dongle for the 2nd machine, but want to export shows with that one too, you will need an additional dongle. This cannot be done with Credits. Each machine, that shall run with full functionality needs a dongle.

I hope this helps.

Freundliche Grüße / Kind regards
      Christoph

riiupw afrass
      Teilnehmer

LAS Lighting Credit 32
      LAS Lighting Credit 16

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.