Screenrefreshing

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      ejectdk
      Teilnehmer

First, Thanx for the nice new features in the MacroLanguage….very usefull !
      SetCueProperty etc… Very handy in a Live situation !
      Even though it seems pretty straightforward I’ve ran into a little problem.

When setting CuePropeties through macros the "screen" doesn’t update with the new values before
      I press the "ClearProgrammer" button….
      And, yes…I’ve tried adding the proClear(); in the macro…doesn’t work.

Is there a better and smarter way of doing it ?…a way of keeping the screen up to date….?
      maybe something that includes "AutoText" ?…. or… ScreenRefresh();…… 😉 😉
      ….. wondering….

Thanx in advance !
      Take care,
      //john

van.beeck
      Teilnehmer

It’s much fun for me to see that are more and more users getting familar to the e:cue macro language e:Script! But you seem to be right, there’s actually a problem with screen refresh in the new commands. I think you’re talking about the cue windows which isn’t updated when changing some que properties, right?

Cheers
      Philipp

ejectdk
      Teilnehmer

Yeah, you’re right…the scrpting language is such a strong feature that, even though I’ve done 300+ liveshows with my setup, theres still a lot of things to learn and experiment with !
      Keep up the good inspiring work !

And yes, I am talking about the CueWindows. I’ve dona a macro that changes the properties, and it only updates the screen when I press "ClearProg" or "Untouch button….
      I’ve been fiddeling with "SendKeyMesaage"… but without luck, since I only can get acces to terminals…
      not the keyboard.

So, a " ScreenUpdate(); " or similar would be nice 😉

The non-updating screen also happens if I use apSetItemText to change the names in the ActonPad dynamically, as I choose the cuelist.
      Basicly its a macro tha reads all cuenames in the chosen cuelist and display them in the buttons in the ActionPad….By choosing another Cuelist, I get new names…
      There are still a bit of a way with this macro since I cant trigger the macro with the choosebutton.

Another idea for a future version would be to make it possible to assign F1-F10 on my #2 faderunt
      as key 11-10… So Its possible to assign trigger 1 – 20 to buttons, insted of 1-10, 2 times….

Take care and Enjoy !

//john

van.beeck
      Teilnehmer

Hi John,

thanks for reporting.
      Fixed: Cuelist window update after RecordCue, DeleteCue, SetCueProperty. Will be available for download soon.
      apSetItemText: Can not find out what you mean. IMHO apSetItemText works fine.
      Cheers
      Philipp

ejectdk
      Teilnehmer

Brilliant, Thanx !

FYI I’ve copied a short beta version of the code, maybe there’s a better way.
      Coz’ with this code apSetItemText doesn’t update the ActionPad before I press "ClearProg"

cuelist=val(midstr(AutoText("<cuelist current>"),0,99));
      cuelistname = GetCuelistName(cuelist);
      cuename1 = GetCueName(cuelist,0);

//Write in MAINwindow
      printf("Cueliste er %dn",cuelist+1);
      printf("Cuelistenavn er %sn",cuelistname);
      printf("Cue 1 er %sn", cuename1);

//Write in ActionPad
      apSetItemText(0,cuename1);

Hope this brings light to the subject.

Take care !

//John

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.