synchronise song with LAS software

e:cue Forum Foren English Discussion Forums Media (E) synchronise song with LAS software

Dieses Thema enthält 4 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer. Es wurde zuletzt aktualisiert von  JacksonLaw vor 6 Jahre, 8 Monate.

• Autor

JacksonLaw
    Teilnehmer

Hi all,

I am learning to how use LAS synchronise with song, and I have install the M-Audio audiophile 192 midi card, so I hope somebody can guild me how to synchronise from LAS with song.

jensfreihoefer
    Teilnehmer

Hi Jackson,

best idea from my point of view is to use the sequencer, create a media track, import the audio track and then trigger your cuelists with actions.
    This is by far the easiest way.
    Maybe this video helps here:

Or do you want to synchronize to an external timecode signal?

best regards,
    Jens

JacksonLaw
    Teilnehmer

Hi Jens,

Actually what I want is I have a CD recorder will send signal to my M-audio audiophile 192 and then match this song to LAS programs. I think the sequence can’t fulfil my client requirement because he don’t want to fix for few song only, mean he want play any song and LAS program must detect the signal and play accordingly. I hope you can guild me about this, thanks.

jensfreihoefer
    Teilnehmer

Dear Jackson,

I guess you are referring to the sound-to-light feature?
    For this you should take a look at the system manual basic and look for the audio dsp.
    In general you can synchronize any cuelist to a beat of a song by using the “chaser” and the Sound2light e:script wizard.

Please also look for the term “sound2light” in the manual on page 107, there are all details inside.
    Unfortunately its just too much info for posting all details here…

Best regards,
    Jens

JacksonLaw
    Teilnehmer

Dear Jens,

Appreciate and thanks for your help.

Best regards,
    Jackson Law

Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.