Timecode from internal media player

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      Samhuifongching
      Teilnehmer

I have posted this to German’s Forum yesterday accidentally.
      Hello, I am using version 6.1. I had created a QL and want to play automatically via the timecode. Based on my experience when I was using Version 5.x. The QL will receive a timecode when a play a video file at hr VLC. I have no idea why I cannot do it again. Did I forget anything?
      Attached my test show for reference.

Hello Sam,
      have you tried using the sequencer? I cannot see your show, no file is attached but depending on your intention your possibly better off with the sequencer.

Or you might use the trigger funtion?

Samhuifongching
      Teilnehmer

Hello Christopher,

Thank you for your reply. I have quoted the menu about Timecode from internal media player below:

<< Internal Media Player: as soon as a media file is played back in the internal media player timecode is automatically generated.>>

I did this when I was using V5.X. In the Cue Properties dialog. When I choose “Timecode” in the Control, I can synchronize my lighting cue and a video very easy.

Does my Dongle to old and unable to got full function on V6.1?

I had clicked “Attach file” and chose it, I don’t know why this file did not be attached. Maybe I am a new register. Anyway, I do it again this time.

bkruse
      Teilnehmer

Hello Sam,

maybe filesize is too large for this forum?
      Feel free to send it to my email and we will have a look. Eventually ZIP it, I guess our company mailbox handles up to 10-15 MB without problems.

If you upgraded from V5.x to V6.x, you have to do Application-wide settings again, they are stored separately for each version.

Best regards,
      Björn

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.