Windows 10 upgrade for free?

e:cue Forum Foren English Discussion Forums Support (E) Windows 10 upgrade for free?

Dieses Thema enthält 2 Antworten und 3 Teilnehmer. Es wurde zuletzt aktualisiert von  riiupw afrass vor 3 Wochen, 4 Tagen.

• Autor

thompson emmamilla
    Teilnehmer

How do I download a new copy of Windows 10, I am running Windows 7 presently. During a severe thunderstorm my computer board got fried and so did everything on it. Since then, I have got another computer with Windows 7 on it and I would like to know how I can obtain another free copy of Windows 10. I see now that they don’t have the same free rules that apply if I am running Windows 7. Is there any way I can still get the Windows 10 upgrade for free? I hope that you can shed a little bit of info to help me out at this time. Thank you.

• Dieses Thema wurde geändert vor 1 Jahr, 1 Monat von Christoph Paduch Christoph Paduch. Grund: Shifted to the English forum
    • Dieses Thema wurde geändert vor 1 Jahr, 1 Monat von Christoph Paduch Christoph Paduch. Grund: Shifted to the English forum
    Christoph Paduch
    Christoph Paduch

Hi,
    if the damaged PC is a LCE2, then please ask your e:cue dealer how you can proceed.
    For original LCE2 PCs we offer images for the appropriate hardware. Here it is important, that the hardware is not changed.
    I am not sure about the Windows 7 license conditions regarding an upgrade to Windows 10.

If this is another PC, please ask the Microsoft Support.
    Microsoft might also help you regarding the upgrade to Windows 10.

Freundliche Grüße / Kind regards
    Christoph

riiupw afrass
    Teilnehmer

if the damaged PC is a LCE2, then please ask your e:cue dealer how you can proceed.

Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.