LEDVALUX: Light is versatile
At a glance:
- LED Downlight family
- Excellent efficiency with up to 115lm/W
- Recessed Downlight for ceilings 1-25mm
- ECG inside – direct mains connection
- DALI versions available
- Suitable for concrete ceilings (Kaiser Compax)
- Family extension of LEDVALUX Downlight line up to address more application fields (office/work stations - UGR19/cat2)
- High value dark light reflector for perfect ceiling integration
Typically strong in terms of quality and service life, but with a new design and improved efficiency: the second generation of LEDVALUX L and XL from OSRAM..
LEDVALUX downlights are suitable for a diversity of applications and emit pleasant basic lighting in general building areas, corridors and traffic zones.
Precise distribution of light is via a reflector with diffuser cover. The downlights benefit from their housing of thermally conductive polymer in two ways: the material optimally dissipates the heat of the LEDs and the luminaires have low weight which is advantageous with installation and transport.
With various construction sizes, LEDVALUX downlights are a flexible and efficient alternative to downlights fitted with compact fluorescent lamps. They represent simple refurbishment solutions due to suitability for standard ceiling cut-outs and tool-free mounting with a catch system.