Modario PS IP64: Light is robust
For challenging environments
13.02.2017 | Products
Modario PS IP64 at a glance
- LED trunking solution with individual callable lumen packages (multi-lumen ON/OFF ECG)
- For challenging surroundings with dust,dirt and humidity as well as fire-hazard operating locations (IP64 with D symbol)
- two performance classes: 8,000 and 11,000 lm (ON/OFF), 8,000 and 12,000 lm (DALI)
- three light distributions (wide, narrow and extreme narrow beam)
- Efficiency up to 170 lm/W depending on lumen package
- Up to 50,000 h @ 25° C (L90/B50)
- Temperature range (typedependent) -25…+50° C
- Simple, quick mounting
Custom-designed for toughness
Surroundings with dust, soiling, humidity and operating sites exposed to fire hazards are ideal terrain for the Modario PS with IP64 and D symbol. Whether in industry, supermarkets or workshops, the functional design and dirt-resistant sheet steel housing of the LED trunking inserts scores whenever flexibility is needed as well as a high protection rating.
In addition to the three light distributions (wide, narrow and
extremely narrow distribution), the Modario PS IP64 also features versions with multi-lumen ON/OFF ECGs. Setting the DIP switch calls up the various lumen packages – between 8,000 and 3,000 lm or 11,000 and 6,500 lm. DALI variants are also optionally available.
An external rotary catch with cover cap allows quick mounting. All inserts can be positioned at random within the Modario system.
- Industry / distribution
- Retail (supermarkets, discounters)
- Commerce / trade