VISTOSA family: Light is sales-promoting
Simple track spotlight for flexible retail lighting
15.12.2016 | Products
VISTOSA at a glance
- Simple track spotlights for fl exible retail lighting
- Outstanding colour rendering (CRI > 90) at 3000 K/4000 K
- Passive cooling with all lumen outputs
- Special colours for meat and baked goods
- Efficient operation with up to approx. 104 lm/W
- Service life to 50,000 h. (L80/B50)
- DALI versions available
A compact construction with complete efficiency
The Siteco VISTOSA is aimed completely at high levels of functionality. This applies for example to its simple handling – as plug & play luminaires the spots are easy to use and are compatible with commercially available 3-phase tracks. VISTOSA also features the complete range of relevant functional characteristics for prestigiously displaying goods in a variety of retail outlets.
In addition to various housing colours, versions with differing distribution angles, light colours and two quality levels for colour rendering are available (CRI > 80/90). Specific LED modules with adapted light colours are used to optimally display meat and bakery products in a fresh and tasty way.
- Retail sector, also primarily food retail
- Market outlets (supermarkets, DIY centres, electronics stores)
With its especially flat design VISTOSA is also ideal for low room heights.