Monsun 2 LED: The damp-proof luminaire for tough surroundings
Light is high-performance
Always tough, but now with even more light output and efficiency: the Siteco Monsun 2 LED provides top performance in adverse surroundings. Now luminaires with lumen levels from 5,200 to 7,200 round of the range, with simultaneously improved efficiency.
Ideal applications for the Monsun 2 LED are humid surroundings, areas with industrial production, canopied outdoor areas, parking garages and warehouses. Now luminaires with lumen levels in the 5,000, 6,000 and 7,000 range round off the family, with efficiency of up to 158 lm/W.
And the new, higher wattages also of course feature the familiar levels of flexibility in use. With two covers, two beam characteristics, with/without DALI and with/without through-wiring – also for the Modario trunking system.
And even more: The Siteco Monsun 2 LED provides best performance in adverse ambient conditions. Robust, resistant housing, the right quality of light, high efficiency and long lifespans – characteristics that are highly advantageous with livestock production. Therefore its glass-fibre reinforced housing with PMMA diffusor provide also tested ammonia compatibility.
Benefits at a glance
- System efficiency to 158 lm/W
- Lumen levels to 7200lm For ambient temperatures from -35°C to +50°C (according to version)
- Long 70,000hrs service life @ UTmax (L80/B50)according to TM21
- Jet water protection and dust-proof (IP66)
- Suitable for the food industry in accordance with IFS (with PC cover)
- Halogen-free wiring
- suitable for livestockfarming with glass-fibre reinforced polyester housing and PMMA diffusor with tested ammonia compatibility