LEDs for horticulture lighting
Grow your life
OSRAM Opto Semiconductors offers a broad Horticulture LED portfolio for 450 nm (deep blue), 660 nm (hyper red) and 730 nm (far red). Our OSLON® family includes the important wavelengths in three radiation angles 80°, 120° and 150° to support provide the perfect lighting for all types of plants and flowers, allowing to adapt the light exactly to the needs of various crops.
The concept of ensuring future food supply is more than a nice place for plants. It’s truly a high-tech farm with a huge amount of technique to provide the optimal conditions for plants to grow. Here, details do matter. Like the right mix of wavelengths to stimulate photosynthesis or the reliability of deployed technology in this challenging environment.
So, when it comes to horticulture lighting choose LED components from a partner with decades of experience and the power to help you accomplish your project. OSRAM’s broad portfolio of powerful and robust LEDs offers a spectrum of infinite possibilities – especially for modern farming techniques such as toplighting or vertical multilayer farming in addition to daylight or as single lighting sources. It covers the complete range of specific illumination requirements needed for all the different plants and flowers. And its compact design allows an easy and efficient operation in even the most elaborate surroundings.
Our cutting edge OSLON® line provides the complete range of different radiation angles – spot or wide illumination characteristic without additional optics – and meet specific illumination requirements needed for your particular portfolio of plants. They stimulate photosyntheses and increase height or width with different wavelengths, so you can breed systematically. To ensure a superior lifetime and corrosion stability they come in a highly reliable package. So your customer’s ambitious modern farming project can come to life. All because of our decades of lighting experience. We are here to help you improve nature. Start something bright.
One footprint for cost-effective and flexible design
Different ratios between deep blue, hyper red and far red can be achieved simply by varying the number of the respective OSLON® family LEDs, without any change of the PCB or luminaire design. Different radiation characteristics enable applications with focused light or wide viewing angles without additional lens costs. The small footprint allows very compact clustering of the LEDs and makes easy and efficient optical designs possible. The ceramic package can withstand very high temperatures of up to Tmax = 135 °C and makes the thermal design cost-effective and stress-free.
- 100 % footprint compatible with complete color and radiation angle options
- Deep blue (450 nm) and hyper red (660 nm) to provide the light for the photosynthesis
- Far red (730 nm) to control the plant from germination to vegetative growth and flowering
- EQ white to add green content
- EQ white to provide a human friendly working environment
- .PC 5000K and .CC 5700K provide daylight spectra
- High energy efficacy
- Different radiation angles – spot or wide illumination characteristic without additional optics: 80°, 120°, 150°
- High reliable ceramic package with superior lifetime and corrosion stability
- Robust even in humid environment
- Top lighting, inter lighting and multilayer cultivation
- Supplemental lighting and cultivation without natural daylight
- Photoperiodic lighting and photo-morphological control
- Urban farming and controlled environment farming
- Algae grow lights and agriculture lighting
OSLON® SSL / Square
|Color / CRI||Deep blue||Hyper red||Far red||EQW||CRI 90||CRI 70|
|Wavelength / CCT||450 nm||660 nm||730 nm||-||5,700 K||5,000 K|
|Radiation angle 80°||GD CS8PM1.14||GH CS8PM1.24||GF CS8PM2.24||LUW CR7P||GW CS8PM1.PM|
|Radiation angle 120°||GD CSSPM1.14||GH CSSPM1.24||GF CSSPM1.24||LUW CQAR||GW CSSRM1.CC||GW CSSRM2.PM|
|Radiation angle 150°||GD CSHPM1.14||GH CSHPM1.24||GF CSHPM2.24||LUW CRDP||GW CSHPM1.PM|
|Wavelength||470 nm||528 nm||590 nm||617 nm||623 nm|
|Radiation Angle 80°||GB CS8PM1.13||GT CS8PM1.13||GY CS8PM1.23||GA CS8PM1.23||GR CS8PM1.23|
|Radiation Angle 120°||GT CSSPM1.13||GA CSSPM1.23|
|Radiation Angle 150°||GB CSHPM1.13||GT CSHPM1.13||GY CSHPM1.23||GA CSHPM1.23||GR CSHPM1.23|