TOPLED® product family - well known and established in the market
OSRAM Opto Semiconductors' Power TOPLED® is a standard product in LED lighting. With our great experience in SMT LED we are able to offer a high quality product for all kind of applications.
Within the spectrum of visible and invisible light the TOPLED® product family offers solutions from backlighting up to basic gesture sensing and illumination in automotive interior applications.
The latest product of this well established family ist the SFH 4246R, a new part for narrow space applications in the gesture sensing area.
This well known TOPLED® product family is established in the LED lighting market and available in a wide variety of colors for various applications. Easy to assemble on PCB with standard SMT reflow and providing enhanced design flexibility.
- well established and broad low power LED portfolio
- visible colors: red (612-630 nm), superred (627-639 nm), amber (617 nm), orange (600-609 nm), green (565-575 nm), pure green (554-556 nm), true green (513-545 nm), blue (450-480 nm), white and yellow (580-595 nm).
- IR emitter for gesture sensing
- Package: white PLCC-2 package, colorless clear resin
- Chip technology: Thinfilm
- Corrosion Robustness Class: 3B
- ESD: 2 kV acc. to ANSI/ESDA/JEDEC JS-001 (HBM)
- Cluster, Button Backlighting
- Interior Illumination (e.g. Ambient Map)
- Basic Gesture sensing