DURIS® Filament Portfolio – DURIS® L , DURIS® T
OSRAM Opto Semiconductors´ filament LED series is the perfect choice for all indoor retrofits with a beam angle of 360°. Our innovative linear LED evolution now enables luminaire manufacturers and lighting designers to combine the advantages of modern LED technology and the aestetics of traditional light bulbs.
Classic luminaire design with all LED advantages
- Realization of traditional solutions with innovative LED technology
- Well proven OSRAM Opto Semiconductors component quality and reliability
- Established pre-delivery controls and measurements to ensure consistent product performance
- Beam angle of 360°
- Homogenous light quality due to tight binning
- Simple integration of LED in classic lamp production
DURIS® L 38
- Package size of 38 mm x 1.8 mm and 38mm x 2.2 mm (I x Ø)
- Available with various lumen packages of 80, 100, 120, 140, 180, 250 lm.
- Warm white light with color temperature between 2,200K and 4,000K
- Good heat dissipation due to blue chips and yellow ceramic converter
- Good color rendering with CRI min. 80 and 82.
- 3-step MacAdams binned at 85⁰C
- Package size adjustable acc. to customers' requirements
- Available in various lumen packages according to customers' requirements
- Customizable filament design
- Good color rendering up to CRI min. 91 according tu customers' requirements
- Good heat dissipation with metal based substrate
- All types of classic omnidirectional "light bulb" luminaires, e.g. chanedliers and open light fixtures
- For a wide variety of hospitality and home applications, e.g. hotel rooms, foyers, restaurants, boutiques and workspaces.
- Suitable for various lamp types such as A-lamp, B-lamp, Candle-lamp, G-lamp, ST-lamp, T-lamp and so on