Smart Textile Illuminated Apparels FAQ
There are various options for integration, depending on your needs and fittings. Most of our customers insert a piping and run the light module through. Sewing flaps are installed on each side of the driver and splitter unit, as well as on the LED modules to make integration as easy as possible.
Our light guides are very flexible and with a radius of 3mm, comparable to a phone charging cable. You can bend our light guides up to 3cm without having an influence on the light quality.
Yes, it is. Please always remove the power bank before washing! The light module can only be washed when disconnected from the power supply. Once integrated you can wash your garment including the light module at up to 60°C/ 140°F.
Yes, it is. Please always remove the power bank before drying. The light module can only be dried when disconnected from the power supply. Once integrated you can dry your garment including the light module at up to 90°C/ 194°F is possible.
Safety / Low Voltage Directive
- EMI Safety DIN EN 62493 (VDE 0848-493)
- Luminaire DIN EN 60598-1 and (60598-2-4)
- Photobiological safety DIN EN 62471 (VDE 0837-471) / DIN IEC/TR 62778
- EMC radio disturbance acc. to IEC / EN 55015
- EMC immunity acc. to IEC / EN 61547
Temperature / Humidity
- Thermal Shock acc. to IEC 60068-2-14
- Temperature and Humidity Cycle acc. to IEC 60068-2-38
- Power Temperature Cycle acc to IEC 60068-2-14
- Drop Test / Mechanical Shock acc. to IEC 60068-2-31
- Vibration Test acc. to IEC 60068-2-6