BoxLED ECO M Plus G3
Product family features
- Chain of 32 linear LED modules
- Connected with flexible cables
- Type of protection (modules): IP66
- Fully integrated heat sink
Product family benefits
- Modules are compatible with the BoxLED mounting profile
- Uniform illumination thanks to optimized elliptical lenses
- Several options for quick and simple mounting: bolting or snap-in
- Excellent module efficacy
- Cost-effective solution with reliable performance
- 5 year guarantee
Equipment / Accessories
- Several types of OPTOTRONIC 24 V power supplies available
- BoxLED mounting profile BX-MP
Information about Family
BoxLED ECO M Plus G3 is a chain of 32, IP66-protected and robustly encapsulated LED modules that are connected with flexible cables. It is made with an integrated heat sink, has optimized elliptical lenses to give uniform illumination, and is compatible with the BoxLED mounting profile. You can choose your most appropriate variant and will find BoxLED ECO M Plus G3 easy to use (it is quick and simple to mount with snap-in or bolting options), highly efficient, cost-effective and reliable. BoxLED ECO M Plus G3 is a great choice for signage, illuminated advertising and to light single- and double-sided light boxes. You can site modules permanently outside, as long as you put them in enclosed light boxes, and BoxLED ECO M Plus G3 comes with a 5 year guarantee.
Areas of application
- Signage and illuminated advertising
- Illumination of single and double-sided light boxes
- Permanent outdoor use in enclosed light boxes
References / Links
For more information on the multi-level guarantee and the terms and conditions of the guarantee visit https://www.inventronics-light.com/multilevel-guarantees
Ecodesign regulation information:
- This product is considered to be a "containing product" in the sense of Regulations (EU) 2019/2020 and (EU) 2019/2015.
- Tolerances of the reported values, are according to LED Modules Performance standard IEC/EN 62717.
- In general, the replacement of the contained light sources without permanent damage to the product with the use of common available tools is possible in the final application when they can be dismantled from the installation environment and substituted for the necessary number of light sources restoring its full electrical/mechanical/thermal/optical functionality by means of a professional installer.
- Dismantling of light sources from containing products at end of life: Containing products with light sources which are scalable in length can be cut to the length of the contained light source and if applicable mechanically detached from protective and/or optical covers. Containing products shall be separated from building material and/or from other additional mounting accessories by means of a professional installer.
Separate control gear and light sources must be disposed of at certified disposal companies in accordance with Directive 2012/19/EU (WEEE) in the EU and with Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations 2013 in the UK. For this purpose, collection points for recycling centres and take-back systems (CRSO) are available from retailers or private disposal companies, which accept separate control gear and light sources free of charge. In this way, raw materials are conserved and materials are recycled.