BoxLED M Plus G3
Product family features
- Chain of 32 linear LED modules
- Connected with flexible cables
- Maximum length of one chain: 9.60 m
- Type of protection (modules): IP66/IP68
- CE marked, ENEC certified, UL recognized component
- Fully integrated heat sink
Product family benefits
- Modules are compatible with the BoxLED mounting profile
- Uniform illumination thanks to optimized elliptical lenses
- Several options for quick and simple mounting: bolting or snap-in
- Excellent module efficacy
- Consistent white light (Standard Deviation of Color Matching SDCM: < 3)
- Very long lifetime
- ENEC certified
- 5 year guarantee
Equipment / Accessories
- Several types of OPTOTRONIC 24 V power supplies available
- BoxLED mounting profile BX-MP
Information about Family
BoxLED M Plus G3 is a chain of robustly encapsulated, IP-protected, linear LED modules, linked by flexible cables and extending up to 9.60 meters in length. You can choose your preferred option from several variants. Protection is IP66 / IP68 for the modules and IP65 for the unit as a whole, and the heat sink is integrated, so you can safely use BoxLED M Plus G3 outside, as long as it is within an enclosed light box. This module is ideal if you want to light signage or advertising, or to illuminate single or double-sided light boxes. It provides excellent module efficacy, a long service life and uniform illumination thanks to optimized elliptical lenses. You can use it with the BoxLED mounting profile, and it comes with a 5 year guarantee.
Areas of application
- Signage and illuminated advertising
- Illumination of single and double-sided light boxes
- Permanent outdoor use in enclosed light boxes
References / Links
For more information on the multi-level guarantee and the terms and conditions of the guarantee visit https://www.inventronics-light.com/multilevel-guarantees
Ecodesign regulation information:
- This product is considered to be a "containing product" in the sense of Regulations (EU) 2019/2020 and (EU) 2019/2015.
- Tolerances of the reported values, are according to LED Modules Performance standard IEC/EN 62717.
- In general, the replacement of the contained light sources without permanent damage to the product with the use of common available tools is possible in the final application when they can be dismantled from the installation environment and substituted for the necessary number of light sources restoring its full electrical/mechanical/thermal/optical functionality by means of a professional installer.
- Dismantling of light sources from containing products at end of life: Containing products with light sources which are scalable in length can be cut to the length of the contained light source and if applicable mechanically detached from protective and/or optical covers. Containing products shall be separated from building material and/or from other additional mounting accessories by means of a professional installer.
Separate control gear and light sources must be disposed of at certified disposal companies in accordance with Directive 2012/19/EU (WEEE) in the EU and with Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations 2013 in the UK. For this purpose, collection points for recycling centres and take-back systems (CRSO) are available from retailers or private disposal companies, which accept separate control gear and light sources free of charge. In this way, raw materials are conserved and materials are recycled.