IFM – Infinite Focus Microscopy
The IFM uses the optical technology of Focus Variation to measure an almost unlimited range of surfaces.
Components are traceably measured in high accuracy, with a high vertical resolution and in high repeatability.
The robust measurement principle of Focus-Variation in combination with a vibration-isolating hardware enables the form and roughness measurement of also large and heavy components.
All axes of InfiniteFocus are equipped with highly accurate encoders ensuring precise stage movement.
- Surface and Microanalytics
- 3-D imaging of surface structures and measurement of roughness using the focus variation method
- measurement of profiles
Brucker Alicona - InfiniteFocus G4g System
- non-contact, optical, three-dimensional, based on Focus-Variation incl. Vertical Focus Probing technology
- Objective magnification: 2.5x to 100x
- Vertical resolution:2300 to 10nm