Micro-Chamber / Thermal Extractor
The MARKES Microchamber is a practical tool for TD-GC-MS sample preparation. Four stainless steel outgassing chambers with fittings for TENAX tubes can be used in parallel to investigate the outgassing characteristics of materials (in addition with GC-MS-Analysis). This can be done applying purge gases and temperature profiles.
The chamber can be used to check surface or bulk emission profiles and to assess a wide range of samples from raw materials to finished products.
- Raw materials like adhesives, glues, pottings, plastics
- PCBs, ICs
- Electronic components
Markes International Ltd - M-CTE250I
- 4 inert-coated stainless steel microchambers
- Internal diameter: 6.4 cm
- Depth: 3.6 cm
- Available volume for bulk emissions testing:114 cm3
- Temperatures: Ambient to 250°C. Settable in 1°C increments
- Flow range (quoted for air or nitrogen)
- High: 50–500 mL/min through each chamber.
- Low: 10–70 mL/min through each chamber
- Gas types: clean air or nitrogen. Also compatible with helium
- Gas pressure: 10–60 psig (0.69–4.15 bar)