LED technology in a classic incandescent lamp shape – now also available as a replacement for 75 Watt lamps.
- LED lamp in classic design similar to shape of a classic incandescent lamp
- Replacement for 75Watt incandescent lamp with E27 base
- 1:1 replacement for all lamp types
- 81% energy savings (with 14.5 Watt connected load) compared to the classic incandescent lamp
- Outstanding light color: warm white (2700 Kelvin) with CRI > 80
- Luminosity of 1055 Lumen
- Long service life of 30,000 hours
- Broad light emission angle of ~320°
This new LED retrofit lamp from OSRAM is a genuine innovation that is currently unique on the European market. The Parathom Classic A75 LED lamp offers customers energy savings of approximately 400 euros per lamp, when considering the entire service life. This lamp is the first LED-substitute for the 75Watt-light bulb available on the European market and can be used in standard E27-sockets.
LED-retrofits – the name of which refers to the new source of light for the old socket – such as the Parathom Classic A75, offer simple access to LED technology for numerous customers. According to a study conducted by the management consulting firm McKinsey, the number of sold retrofits is expected to treble within the next five years and is anticipated to exceed the number of energy-saving lamps by the beginning of the next decade.